Spring loaded, slide-in action securely locks door in closed or vented position.
Prevents lifting or sliding of door
Easy to install
Finish: Polished Brass
Mounts onto the edge of the upper window
Sliding stud stops opening at desired location
Flips away to allow window to open
Allows ventilation but prevents entry
Easy to install
1. Open window to desired height (not more than 4″ to 6″)
2. Position lock on inside edge of upper window as shown. Mark hole centers and drill small pilot holes. Install lock with screws provided.
3. Slide spring-loaded contact around to inside (closed) position.
4. Raise lower window (or lower upper window) observing where contact hits lower window frame. Mark center of that point. Install furnished strike plate.
For wood, aluminum, & vinyl double hung windows
Locks & unlocks with key
Cam action draws windows together to prevent drafts
Key Blank: Briggs & Stratton B1 & Yale Blank Y13
Locks in closed or vented position
Non-removable screws included
Comes with 2 inserts (not shown)
SKU: 1427, 1427-10B
Finishes: Polished Brass & Oil Rubbed Bronze
Cam action provides tight closure
For aluminum, vinyl, or wood double hung
Secondary lever must be activated to
$4.59 – $4.69
For home & travel
Easy to use
Installs in seconds
Secures your door from an unwanted
Heavy gauge steel construction
1. Align arrow on fork with holes in bottom section.
2. Adjust guard to proper height of door handle. To secure length, rotate inner section until pin pop up through hole in outer section.
3. Place forked end under door handle and set guard foot 10-12″ from bottom of door. Lightly tap end with your foot toward door to secure.
4. To remove: A light tap of foot against door guard away from door will loosen guard.