For wood, aluminum, & vinyl double
Locks & unlocks with key
Cam action draws windows together to prevent drafts
Key Blank: Briggs & Stratton B1 & Yale Blank Y13
Cam action lock
Locks windows in closed or vented position
1. Place lock on track against window frame.
2. Press down on lever to lock.
3. For loose fitting doors, it may be necessary to place lock inside top track. Press on lever to lock.
For sliding door opening 28″- 52″
Telescoping aluminum locking bar
No cutting needed
To install inside sliding door:
1. Place rotating bracket on wall next to stationary door.
2. Mark and drill 1/8″ diameter holes and attach bracket to wall with screws provided.
3. With other end of bar in locking saddle, extend bar to inside edge of sliding door. Hold in horizontal position and mark and drill 1/8″ holes. Install screws through saddle catch into door.
To install outside sliding door:
1. Install jamb and bracket against inside edge of non-moving door.
2. Locking saddle install on inside frame of moveable door. Caution: Care must be taken that locking saddle is positioned at least 2″ above the sliding door handle.
Locks window in closed or vented position
For use on sliding windows
Extruded aluminum with steel thumbscrew
1. Close window securely.
2. Plack lock against edge of sliding window on bottom track and tighten thumb screw.
1. Open sliding window 1-1/2″ to 2″. Place lock against edge of sliding window on bottom track and tighten thumb screw.
Comes in pack of two
For sliding doors & windows
Locks in closed or vented position
Hardened steel pin locks into retaining ring
Easy to install