For wood, aluminum, & vinyl double
Locks & unlocks with key
Cam action draws windows together to prevent drafts
Key Blank: Briggs & Stratton B1 & Yale Blank Y13
For home & travel
Easy to use
Installs in seconds
Secures your door from an unwanted
Heavy gauge steel construction
1. Align arrow on fork with holes in bottom section.
2. Adjust guard to proper height of door handle. To secure length, rotate inner section until pin pop up through hole in outer section.
3. Place forked end under door handle and set guard foot 10-12″ from bottom of door. Lightly tap end with your foot toward door to secure.
4. To remove: A light tap of foot against door guard away from door will loosen guard.
Locks window or door in closed or vented position
For use on sliding windows or sliding
Extruded aluminum with two steel
1. Close window securely.
2. Plack lock against edge of sliding window on bottom track and tighten thumb screw.
1. Open sliding window 1-1/2″ to 2″. Place lock against edge of sliding window on bottom track and tighten thumb screw.
Cam action lock
Locks windows in closed or vented position
1. Place lock on track against window frame.
2. Press down on lever to lock.
3. For loose fitting doors, it may be necessary to place lock inside top track. Press on lever to lock.
Finish: Polished Brass
Uses special key for lock removal
Removal key is needed to unlock
Resists tampering if glass is broken
Recommended for wood windows only
Caution: Locks are designed primarily for use while occupants are away. If used with occupants present, proper precautions should be taken for fire escapes. Keep key readily available.
1. Close window.
2. Drill 5/8″ diameter. X 1/4″ deep in lower sash.
3. Drill 1/4″ diameter. 2″ deep.
4. Place bolt through cup washer and tighten.
5. Back out bolt until added security is needed.
Locks window in closed or vented position
For use on sliding windows
Extruded aluminum with steel thumbscrew