Locks in closed or vented position
Locks & unlocks with key
Comes with 2 inserts (not shown)
Key Blank: Briggs & Stratton B1 & Yale Blank Y13
Finish: Polished Brass
For wood, aluminum, & vinyl double
Cam action draws windows together to prevent drafts
Finish: Aluminum Tone
Securely locks in closed or vented position
Assembled with hardened steel bolt
Easily activated with foot
Locks and unlocks with key
CAUTION: Before installation, check with patio door manufacturer for door specifications. Failure to do so may result in glass breakage!
1. Close sliding door completely.
2. With bolt retracted, place lock in desired position at top or bottom of leading edge of sliding door, leaving enough room to clear track so door slides smoothly.
3. Tap back of lock lightly with hammer to mark bolt hole position; remove lock. Make sure drill will clear glass. Drill 1-1/32″ diameter hole for locking bolt.
4. With bolt extended, position lock and slide bolt into hole. mark screw holes, remove lock and drill 1/8″ diameter holes.
5. Replace lock; install with standard screws and tighten. Or, to make door tamper-proof, remove standard screws and replace with non-removable screws.
For interior or exterior use
Rotating bolt to prevent sawing
Extruded aluminum with no-mar vinyl inserts to protect track
Locks window in closed or vented position
Fits wide & narrow type tracks
For use on sliding windows
1. Close window securely.
2. Placke lock against edge of sliding window on bottom track and turn wing clockwise until wedge is tight.
1. Open sliding window 1-1/2″ to 2″. Place lock against edge of sliding window on bottom track and turn wing nut clockwise until wedge is tight.
For home & travel
Easy to use
Installs in seconds
Secures your door from an unwanted
Heavy gauge steel construction
1. Align arrow on fork with holes in bottom section.
2. Adjust guard to proper height of door handle. To secure length, rotate inner section until pin pop up through hole in outer section.
3. Place forked end under door handle and set guard foot 10-12″ from bottom of door. Lightly tap end with your foot toward door to secure.
4. To remove: A light tap of foot against door guard away from door will loosen guard.