Locks in closed or vented position
Non-removable screws included
Locks & unlocks with key
Comes with 2 inserts (not shown)
Key Blank: Briggs & Stratton B1 & Yale Blank Y13
Cam action lock
Locks windows in closed or vented position
1. Place lock on track against window frame.
2. Press down on lever to lock.
3. For loose fitting doors, it may be necessary to place lock inside top track. Press on lever to lock.
For interior or exterior use
Rotating bolt to prevent sawing
Mounts on vertical track
Flips away to allow window to open
1. Close window and attach lock three to four inches above top of lower sash with nails enclosed.
2. Swing stop closed to engage window stop, preventing window from being raised past window stop.
Finish: Polished Brass
Mounts onto the edge of the upper window
Sliding stud stops opening at desired location
Allows ventilation but prevents entry
Easy to install
1. Open window to desired height (not more than 4″ to 6″)
2. Position lock on inside edge of upper window as shown. Mark hole centers and drill small pilot holes. Install lock with screws provided.
3. Slide spring-loaded contact around to inside (closed) position.
4. Raise lower window (or lower upper window) observing where contact hits lower window frame. Mark center of that point. Install furnished strike plate.