Finish: Polished Brass
Locks in closed or vented position
Locks & unlocks with key
Key Blank: Briggs & Stratton B1 & Yale Blank Y13
For wood, aluminum, & vinyl double
Cam action draws windows together to prevent drafts
For double-hung windows
Cam action draws windows together to
Provides strong security barrier against intruders
For interior or exterior use
Rotating bolt to prevent sawing
Cam action lock
Locks windows in closed or vented position
1. Place lock on track against window frame.
2. Press down on lever to lock.
3. For loose fitting doors, it may be necessary to place lock inside top track. Press on lever to lock.
Comes in pack of two
Locks window in closed or vented position
For use on sliding windows
Extruded aluminum with steel thumbscrew
1. Close window securely.
2. Plack lock against edge of sliding window on bottom track and tighten thumb screw.
1. Open sliding window 1-1/2″ to 2″. Place lock against edge of sliding window on bottom track and tighten thumb screw.