Rim mortise & surface strikes included
3 different keepers for special mounting
For use on old style casement windows
Finish: Polished Brass
For wood, aluminum, & vinyl double
Locks & unlocks with key
Cam action draws windows together to prevent drafts
Key Blank: Briggs & Stratton B1 & Yale Blank Y13
Mounts onto the edge of the upper window
Sliding stud stops opening at desired location
Flips away to allow window to open
Allows ventilation but prevents entry
Easy to install
1. Open window to desired height (not more than 4″ to 6″)
2. Position lock on inside edge of upper window as shown. Mark hole centers and drill small pilot holes. Install lock with screws provided.
3. Slide spring-loaded contact around to inside (closed) position.
4. Raise lower window (or lower upper window) observing where contact hits lower window frame. Mark center of that point. Install furnished strike plate.
Mounts on vertical track
Locks in closed or vented position
1. Close window and attach lock 3″ to 4″ above top of lower sash with nails enclosed.
2. Swing stop closed to engage window stop, preventing window from being raised past window stop.
Uses special key for lock removal
Removal key is needed to unlock
Resists tampering if glass is broken
Recommended for wood windows only
Caution: Locks are designed primarily for use while occupants are away. If used with occupants present, proper precautions should be taken for fire escapes. Keep key readily available.
1. Close window.
2. Drill 5/8″ diameter. X 1/4″ deep in lower sash.
3. Drill 1/4″ diameter. 2″ deep.
4. Place bolt through cup washer and tighten.
5. Back out bolt until added security is needed.
Cam action lock
Locks windows in closed or vented position
1. Place lock on track against window frame.
2. Press down on lever to lock.
3. For loose fitting doors, it may be necessary to place lock inside top track. Press on lever to lock.