Finish: Polished Brass
Covers unused latch face cutouts
Dimensions: 2.25″ x 1.10″
1. Insert filler plate into door edge.
2. Install screws.
SKU: 1170, 1170-SN, 1170-SSS, 1170-W
Finishes: Polished Brass, Satin Nickel, Solid Stainless Steel & White
Material: Solid Stainless Steel (SSS only)
Use with 2-1/8″ bore locks
Covers marred area around knob
Allows conversion of 2-3/8″ to 2-3/4″ backset
Dimensions: 3-1/2″ diameter
1. Remove lockset.
2. Place trim against door and reinstall lockset.
$4.79 – $7.69
SKU: 1063, 1064, 1065, 1065-SN, 1066
Finishes: Vintage Bronze, Antique Brass, Polished Brass, Satin Nickel & Chrome
Fits Standard size doors
Steel strike plate with adjustable tab
Replaces most residential exterior & interior strikes
Dimensions: 1-3/8″ x 2-1/4″
Door Thickness: All
1. Remove old strike.
2. Place new strike on door jamb, centered with latch hole.
3. Install screws provided and adjust tab with screw driver for proper fit.
$3.49 – $5.19
5-pin tumbler with hardened steel pins
Single cylinder locking unit & strike
Locks door to jamb to prevent forced entry
1-1/4″ bore required
Includes tamper-resistant shutter guard
Door Thickness: 1-3/8″ to 2-1/4″
Key Blank: Weiser Blank WR2/WR3
CAUTION: Do not unscrew small retaining screws at rear of cylinder. Use only dry lubricant (graphite) on lock. Keep keyway clear of foreign objects.
1. Select convenient height for lock and place template against edge of door.
2. Mark hole positions. Bore 1-3/8″ hole for cylinder where indicated. Note: Bore through door until tip of drill barely emerges from other side. Remove drill bit and complete hole by drilling from opposite side to reduce splintering.
3. Drill 3/32″ diameter holes 1/2″ deep for attachment screws.
4. Insert cylinder and trim ring from outside of door. Attache backplate with two connecting bolts. Note: If bolts are too long, saw or break at groove, using caution to avoid marring the thread.
5. Cut or break connecting bar so it projects 3/8″ to 1/2″ beyond the inside of the door.
6. Plack lock on door so connecting bar enters “X” slot in back of lock. Secure with large mounting screws.
7. Align strike carefully, using template as a guide. Draw outline of strike on door jamb trim and chisel wood away (mortise) so strike mates freely with locking bars.
8. Mark mounting holes for strike, drill pilot holes, and secure strike to door jamb with screws provided.
Finish: Prime Coat Gray
Helps maintain entry security
Covers lockset holes from 1/2″ to 2-1/8″
Fits doors to 1-3/4″ thick
Dimensions: 2-5/8″ diameter
1. Place door plate with cylinder extending into door hole.
2. Place other plate on opposite side of door with indentation facing door hole.
3. Insert screw through plate into cylinder and tighten.
SKU: 1165, 1165-SN, 1165-VB, 1165-W
Finishes: Polished Brass, Satin Nickel, Vintage Bronze & White
Reduces bore from 2-1/8″ to 1-1/2″
For use with some deadbolts and rim cylinders
1. Remove deadbolt from door.
2. Install trim against door and them reinstall deadbolt.
$5.79 – $6.19