Finish: Polished Brass
Covers unused latch face cutouts
Dimensions: 2.25″ x 1.10″
1. Insert filler plate into door edge.
2. Install screws.
5-pin tumbler with hardened steel pins
Single cylinder locking unit & strike
Locks door to jamb to prevent forced entry
1-1/4″ bore required
Includes tamper-resistant shutter guard
Door Thickness: 1-3/8″ to 2-1/4″
Key Blank: Weiser Blank WR2/WR3
CAUTION: Do not unscrew small retaining screws at rear of cylinder. Use only dry lubricant (graphite) on lock. Keep keyway clear of foreign objects.
1. Select convenient height for lock and place template against edge of door.
2. Mark hole positions. Bore 1-3/8″ hole for cylinder where indicated. Note: Bore through door until tip of drill barely emerges from other side. Remove drill bit and complete hole by drilling from opposite side to reduce splintering.
3. Drill 3/32″ diameter holes 1/2″ deep for attachment screws.
4. Insert cylinder and trim ring from outside of door. Attache backplate with two connecting bolts. Note: If bolts are too long, saw or break at groove, using caution to avoid marring the thread.
5. Cut or break connecting bar so it projects 3/8″ to 1/2″ beyond the inside of the door.
6. Plack lock on door so connecting bar enters “X” slot in back of lock. Secure with large mounting screws.
7. Align strike carefully, using template as a guide. Draw outline of strike on door jamb trim and chisel wood away (mortise) so strike mates freely with locking bars.
8. Mark mounting holes for strike, drill pilot holes, and secure strike to door jamb with screws provided.
SKU: 1035, 1036
Finish: Polished Brass & Chrome
Fits standard size doors
Use on wood or metal jambs
Dimensions: 4-7/8″ long, 3-3/8″ lip
Door Thickness: All
1. Place strike on jamb, centered over latch hole.
2. Mark outline of strike on door jamb.
3. Using chisel, cut out area for strike 1/16″ deep.
4. Install screws.
SKU: 1025, 1025-SSS, 1025-VB
Finishes: Polished Brass, Solid Stainless Steel & Vintage Bronze
Fits standard size doors
Strengthens or repairs wood jambs
3″ screws attach to wall stud for extra security
Dimensions: 1-1/4″ x 8″
1. Remove old strike.
2. Position new strike in place and mark the two mounting holes on the side of the strike away from the door jamb. Chisel out area behind strike if needed or if a flush fit is desired.
3. Drill 1/8″ pilot holes 1″ deep. Install small screws.
4. Close door and operate lock. If lock operates correctly, drill remaining two pilot holes with a 1/8″ drill bit 2″ deep. Install long screws. If lock does not operate correctly, reposition strike place and retest.
$7.89 – $11.29
Finish: Stainless Steel
Works with most commercial Grade 1 lock sets
Dimensions: 1-1/4″ x 4-7/8″
1. Remove old strike
2. Place strike on jamb, centered over latch hole.
3. Mark outline of strike on door jamb.
4. Using chisel, cut out area for strike 1/16″ deep.
5. Install screws.
Proposition 65 Warning