$4.09 – $4.49
Self adhesive & paintable
Repairs or prevents wall damage
Finish: Polished Brass
5-pin tumbler with hardened steel pins
Single cylinder locking unit & strike
Locks door to jamb to prevent forced entry
1-1/4″ bore required
Includes tamper-resistant shutter guard
Door Thickness: 1-3/8″ to 2-1/4″
Key Blank: Weiser Blank WR2/WR3
CAUTION: Do not unscrew small retaining screws at rear of cylinder. Use only dry lubricant (graphite) on lock. Keep keyway clear of foreign objects.
1. Select convenient height for lock and place template against edge of door.
2. Mark hole positions. Bore 1-3/8″ hole for cylinder where indicated. Note: Bore through door until tip of drill barely emerges from other side. Remove drill bit and complete hole by drilling from opposite side to reduce splintering.
3. Drill 3/32″ diameter holes 1/2″ deep for attachment screws.
4. Insert cylinder and trim ring from outside of door. Attache backplate with two connecting bolts. Note: If bolts are too long, saw or break at groove, using caution to avoid marring the thread.
5. Cut or break connecting bar so it projects 3/8″ to 1/2″ beyond the inside of the door.
6. Plack lock on door so connecting bar enters “X” slot in back of lock. Secure with large mounting screws.
7. Align strike carefully, using template as a guide. Draw outline of strike on door jamb trim and chisel wood away (mortise) so strike mates freely with locking bars.
8. Mark mounting holes for strike, drill pilot holes, and secure strike to door jamb with screws provided.
Fits standard size doors
Screws at base of box strike secure to
2″ x 4″ framing for added security
Dimensions: 1-1/4″ x 4-7/8″
Door Thickness: All
1. Mark center of bolt on frame.
2. Cut out template (see insert), locate center mark on template with center mark on frame. Tape in place.
3. Draw around outside of template. Mark 4 holes through template. Drill 1″ holes per template.
4. Chisel out between 1″ holes and fit strike box.
5. Chisel out 1/8″ deep for strike.
6. Install strike and faceplate with top and bottom screws. (Be sure 2 holes in strike box are toward center of frame.)
7. Drill two 1/8″ pilot holes at bottom of strike box toward center of frame and install screws at an angle.
SKU: 1063, 1064, 1065, 1065-SN, 1066
Finishes: Vintage Bronze, Antique Brass, Polished Brass, Satin Nickel & Chrome
Fits Standard size doors
Steel strike plate with adjustable tab
Replaces most residential exterior & interior strikes
Dimensions: 1-3/8″ x 2-1/4″
1. Remove old strike.
2. Place new strike on door jamb, centered with latch hole.
3. Install screws provided and adjust tab with screw driver for proper fit.
$3.49 – $5.19