Self adhesive & paintable
Repairs or prevents wall damage
Finish: Polished Brass
Material: Solid Brass
Knob pair with spindle
Use on various interior mortise locksets
or latch sets
Spindle size: 7mm
SKU: 1085, 1085-SSS
Finishes: Polished Brass & Solid Stainless Steel
Out-swinging doors only
Secures against forced entry
Protects latch or bolt
Dimensions: 2-1/2″ x 6″
Backset: Locksets with 2-3/8″ backset
1. Place latch guard on door, center on lock.
2. Mark center of mounting holes.
3. Drill two 3/8″ holes through door.
4. Install bolts, washer, and nuts. Tighten securely.
Note: If latch guard contacts strike lip, bend in slightly with hammer.
SKU: 1041, 1041-SN
Finish: Polished Brass, Solid Stainless Steel, Vintage Bronze, Chrome & Satin Nickel
Fits standard size doors
Use on wood or metal jambs
Common replacement for most Grade 2 & 3 locksets
Dimensions: 1-1/8″ x 2-3/4″
Door Thickness: All
1. Remove old strike.
2. Place new strike on door jamb centered with latch hole.
3. Install screws provided and adjust tab with screw driver for proper fit.
SKU: 1170, 1170-SN, 1170-SSS,
Finishes: Polished Brass, Satin Nickel, Solid Stainless Steel
Material: Solid Stainless Steel (SSS only)
Use with 2-1/8″ bore locks
Covers marred area around knob
Allows conversion of 2-3/8″ to 2-3/4″ backset
Dimensions: 3-1/2″ diameter
1. Remove lockset.
2. Place trim against door and reinstall lockset.
$6.39 – $9.39
SKU: 1105, 1105-SN
Finishes: Polished Brass & Satin Nickel
Latch hold-back (prevents locking yourself out)
5-pin tumbler with hardened steel pins
1-1/4″ bore required
Spring latch for automatic locking
Door Thickness: 1-3/8″ to 2-1/4″
Key Blank: Weiser Blank WR2/WR3
1. At desired height bore the hole for the cylinder 1-1/4″ diameter, with center at a distance of 2-3/8″ from edge of door.
2. Insert cylinder and ring from he outside of door and place back plate on inside of door. Connect back plate to cylinder with two connecting screws. Cut screws to proper length relative to door thickness.
3. Cut off connecting bar so that it projects 3/8″ beyond inside of door.
4. Plack lock on door so that connecting bar enters slot. Mark holes. Remove lock and drill 1/8″ pilot holes. Attache lock to door by inserting screws through lock into door.
5. Place strike plate on door jamb. Mark holes. Remove strike plate and drill 1/8″ pilot holes.
6. As needed, use chisel to cut door jamb so that strike is flush with door jamb.
Proposition 65 Warning