$4.09 – $4.49
Self adhesive & paintable
Repairs or prevents wall damage
SKU: 1110, 1110-SN
Finish: Brass Tone & Satin Nickel
5-pin tumbler with hardened steel pins
1-1/4″ bore required
Door Thickness: 1-3/8″ to 2-1/4″
Key Blank: Weiser Blank WR2/WR3
1. At desired height bore the hole for the cylinder 1-1/4″ dimeter, with center at a distance of 2-3/8″ from edge of door.
2. Insert cylinder and ring from the outside of door and place back plate on inside of door. Connect back plate to cylinder with two connecting screws. Cut screws to proper length relative to door thickness.
3. Cut off connecting bar so that it projects 3/8″ beyond inside of door.
4. Plack lock on door so that connecting bar enters slot. Mark holes. Remove lock and drill 1/8″ pilot holes. Attach lock to door by inserting screws through lock into door.
5. Plack strike plate on door jamb lower than centerline of lock to allow for any sag in door. Mark holes. Remove strike plate and drill 1/8″ pilot holes.
6. As needed, chisel (mortise) long lip into door jamb and leave short lip on surface.
$20.29 – $20.59
SKU: 1041, 1041-SN
Finish: Polished Brass, Solid Stainless Steel, Vintage Bronze, Chrome & Satin Nickel
Fits standard size doors
Use on wood or metal jambs
Common replacement for most Grade 2 & 3 locksets
Dimensions: 1-1/8″ x 2-3/4″
Door Thickness: All
1. Remove old strike.
2. Place new strike on door jamb centered with latch hole.
3. Install screws provided and adjust tab with screw driver for proper fit.
Finish: Stainless Steel
Works with most commercial Grade 1 lock sets
Dimensions: 1-1/4″ x 4-7/8″
1. Remove old strike
2. Place strike on jamb, centered over latch hole.
3. Mark outline of strike on door jamb.
4. Using chisel, cut out area for strike 1/16″ deep.
5. Install screws.
Proposition 65 Warning