Self adhesive & paintable
Repairs or prevents wall damage
SKU: 1165, 1165-SN
Finishes: Polished Brass and Satin Nickel
Reduces bore from 2-1/8″ to 1-1/2″
For use with some deadbolts and rim cylinders
1. Remove deadbolt from door.
2. Install trim against door and them reinstall deadbolt.
$7.29 – $9.19
SKU: 1170, 1170-SN, 1170-SSS,
Finishes: Polished Brass, Satin Nickel, Solid Stainless Steel
Material: Solid Stainless Steel (SSS only)
Use with 2-1/8″ bore locks
Covers marred area around knob
Allows conversion of 2-3/8″ to 2-3/4″ backset
Dimensions: 3-1/2″ diameter
1. Remove lockset.
2. Place trim against door and reinstall lockset.
$6.39 – $9.39
Finish: Polished Brass
Covers unused latch face cutouts
Dimensions: 2.25″ x 1.10″
1. Insert filler plate into door edge.
2. Install screws.
Knob pair with spindle
Use on various interior mortise locksets
or latch sets
Spindle size: 7mm
Finish: Stainless Steel
Use on wood or metal jambs
Works with most commercial Grade 1 lock sets
Dimensions: 1-1/4″ x 4-7/8″
Door Thickness: All
1. Remove old strike
2. Place strike on jamb, centered over latch hole.
3. Mark outline of strike on door jamb.
4. Using chisel, cut out area for strike 1/16″ deep.
5. Install screws.
Proposition 65 Warning