$4.09 – $4.49
Self adhesive & paintable
Repairs or prevents wall damage
Finish: Polished Brass
Covers unused latch face cutouts
Dimensions: 2.25″ x 1.10″
1. Insert filler plate into door edge.
2. Install screws.
Finish: Stainless Steel
Use on wood or metal jambs
Works with most commercial Grade 1 lock sets
Dimensions: 1-1/4″ x 4-7/8″
Door Thickness: All
1. Remove old strike
2. Place strike on jamb, centered over latch hole.
3. Mark outline of strike on door jamb.
4. Using chisel, cut out area for strike 1/16″ deep.
5. Install screws.
Proposition 65 Warning
SKU: 1172, 1172-SN, 1172-VB, 1172-W
Finishes: Polished Brass, Satin Nickel, Vintage Bronze & White
Helps maintain entry security
Covers lockset holes from 1/2″ to 2-1/8″
Fits doors to 1-3/4″ thick
Dimensions: 2-5/8″ diameter
1. Place door plate with cylinder extending into door hole.
2. Place other plate on opposite side of door with indentation facing door hole.
3. Insert screw through plate into cylinder and tighten.
$5.09 – $5.69
Out-swinging doors only
Secures against forced entry
Protects latch or bolt
Residential or commercial use
Dimensions: 3″ x 7″
Backset: Locksets with 2-3/4″ backset
1. Place latch guard on door and center on lock.
2. Mark center of mounting holes.
3. Drill two 3/8″ holes through door.
4. Install bolts, washer and nuts. Tighten securely.
Note: If latch guard contacts strike lip, bend in slightly with hammer.