$4.09 – $4.49
Self adhesive & paintable
Repairs or prevents wall damage
SKU: 1172, 1172-SN, 1172-VB, 1172-W
Finishes: Polished Brass, Satin Nickel, Vintage Bronze & White
Helps maintain entry security
Covers lockset holes from 1/2″ to 2-1/8″
Fits doors to 1-3/4″ thick
Dimensions: 2-5/8″ diameter
1. Place door plate with cylinder extending into door hole.
2. Place other plate on opposite side of door with indentation facing door hole.
3. Insert screw through plate into cylinder and tighten.
$5.09 – $5.69
Finish: Prime Coat Gray
SKU: 1110, 1110-SN
Finish: Brass Tone & Satin Nickel
5-pin tumbler with hardened steel pins
1-1/4″ bore required
Door Thickness: 1-3/8″ to 2-1/4″
Key Blank: Weiser Blank WR2/WR3
1. At desired height bore the hole for the cylinder 1-1/4″ dimeter, with center at a distance of 2-3/8″ from edge of door.
2. Insert cylinder and ring from the outside of door and place back plate on inside of door. Connect back plate to cylinder with two connecting screws. Cut screws to proper length relative to door thickness.
3. Cut off connecting bar so that it projects 3/8″ beyond inside of door.
4. Plack lock on door so that connecting bar enters slot. Mark holes. Remove lock and drill 1/8″ pilot holes. Attach lock to door by inserting screws through lock into door.
5. Plack strike plate on door jamb lower than centerline of lock to allow for any sag in door. Mark holes. Remove strike plate and drill 1/8″ pilot holes.
6. As needed, chisel (mortise) long lip into door jamb and leave short lip on surface.
$20.29 – $20.59
Finish: Polished Brass
Material: Solid Brass
Knob pair with spindle
Use on various interior mortise locksets
or latch sets
Spindle size: 7mm