Finish: Prime Coat Gray
Covers unused latch face cutouts
Dimensions: 2.25″ x 1.10″
1. Insert filler plate into door edge.
2. Install screws.
SKU: 1105, 1105-SN
Finishes: Polished Brass & Satin Nickel
Latch hold-back (prevents locking yourself out)
5-pin tumbler with hardened steel pins
1-1/4″ bore required
Spring latch for automatic locking
Door Thickness: 1-3/8″ to 2-1/4″
Key Blank: Weiser Blank WR2/WR3
1. At desired height bore the hole for the cylinder 1-1/4″ diameter, with center at a distance of 2-3/8″ from edge of door.
2. Insert cylinder and ring from he outside of door and place back plate on inside of door. Connect back plate to cylinder with two connecting screws. Cut screws to proper length relative to door thickness.
3. Cut off connecting bar so that it projects 3/8″ beyond inside of door.
4. Plack lock on door so that connecting bar enters slot. Mark holes. Remove lock and drill 1/8″ pilot holes. Attache lock to door by inserting screws through lock into door.
5. Place strike plate on door jamb. Mark holes. Remove strike plate and drill 1/8″ pilot holes.
6. As needed, use chisel to cut door jamb so that strike is flush with door jamb.
Proposition 65 Warning
$18.09 – $23.79
SKU: 1170, 1170-SN, 1170-SSS, 1170-W
Finishes: Polished Brass, Satin Nickel, Solid Stainless Steel & White
Material: Solid Stainless Steel (SSS only)
Use with 2-1/8″ bore locks
Covers marred area around knob
Allows conversion of 2-3/8″ to 2-3/4″ backset
Dimensions: 3-1/2″ diameter
1. Remove lockset.
2. Place trim against door and reinstall lockset.
$4.79 – $7.69
Finish: Polished Brass