Finish: Prime Coat Gray
Covers unused latch face cutouts
Dimensions: 2.25″ x 1.10″
1. Insert filler plate into door edge.
2. Install screws.
2 per package
Threaded steel replacement spindles for interior mortise type locks or latch sets
Spindle size: 7mm
Remove old spindle and replace with new.
Finish: Polished Brass
Knobs and trim plates
Case-hardened steel case
Lock bolt is key activated both inside & outside
Bolt reversible to left and right handed door
Requires mortise cutout
Replaces most bit key mortise locks with 2-1/4″ backset
1. Fold template (see insert included) along dotted line and wrap around inside edge of door at a convenient height. mark holes A and B through template.
2. Position vertical line C in center of door thickness and mark holes as shown. Be sure the template does not move up or down.
3. Remove template and drill seven 5/8″ diameter holes 3″ into edge of door where C holes were drawn. Chisel out remaining wood to form a pocket in the edge of the door measuring 5/8″ wide by 4-1/8″ long by 3″ deep.
4. Drill one 3/4″ hole on mark A through the door. Drill four 5/16″ holes as indicated through the door to form slot B.
5. Insert mortise lock into pocket, draw a line around the face plate, and remove lock. Chisel out the wood within the lines to a depth of approximately 3/32″. Insert lock occasionally to ensure proper depth.
6. Insert lock into door and attach with two flathead screws.
7. Position trim plates on door in line with lock and attach using eight oval-head screws.
8. Insert spindle through hole A and attach knobs at each end of spindle.
9. Position strike in line with latch and attach with two flathead screws.
SKU: 1170, 1170-SN, 1170-SSS, 1170-W
Finishes: Polished Brass, Satin Nickel, Solid Stainless Steel & White
Material: Solid Stainless Steel (SSS only)
Use with 2-1/8″ bore locks
Covers marred area around knob
Allows conversion of 2-3/8″ to 2-3/4″ backset
Dimensions: 3-1/2″ diameter
1. Remove lockset.
2. Place trim against door and reinstall lockset.
$4.79 – $7.69