Finish: Polished Brass
Knob pair with spindle
Use on various interior mortise locksets
or latch sets
Spindle size: 7mm
Material: Solid Brass
SKU: 1063, 1064, 1065, 1065-SN, 1066
Finishes: Vintage Bronze, Antique Brass, Polished Brass, Satin Nickel & Chrome
Fits Standard size doors
Steel strike plate with adjustable tab
Replaces most residential exterior & interior strikes
Dimensions: 1-3/8″ x 2-1/4″
Door Thickness: All
1. Remove old strike.
2. Place new strike on door jamb, centered with latch hole.
3. Install screws provided and adjust tab with screw driver for proper fit.
$3.49 – $5.19
Mortise lock with faceplate
Case-hardened steel case
Replaces most bit key mortise locks with 2-1/4″ backset
Bolt reversible to left and right handed door
Requires mortise cutout
1. Remove old lock and strike plate.
2. Position new lock into hole and pound in with hammer. Make sure deadbolt is on the bottom.
3. Attache with screws provided.
4. Align strike plate with existing holes and attach with screws provided.
Finish: Stainless Steel
Use on wood or metal jambs
Works with most commercial Grade 1 lock sets
Dimensions: 1-1/4″ x 4-7/8″
1. Remove old strike
2. Place strike on jamb, centered over latch hole.
3. Mark outline of strike on door jamb.
4. Using chisel, cut out area for strike 1/16″ deep.
5. Install screws.
Proposition 65 Warning