For wood, aluminum, & vinyl double
Locks & unlocks with key
Cam action draws windows together to prevent drafts
Key Blank: Briggs & Stratton B1 & Yale Blank Y13
Finish: Polished Brass
Mounts on vertical track
Locks in closed or vented position
Flips away to allow window to open
1. Close window and attach lock 3″ to 4″ above top of lower sash with nails enclosed.
2. Swing stop closed to engage window stop, preventing window from being raised past window stop.
Finish: Aluminum Tone
Securely locks in closed or vented position
Assembled with hardened steel bolt
Easily activated with foot
Locks and unlocks with key
CAUTION: Before installation, check with patio door manufacturer for door specifications. Failure to do so may result in glass breakage!
1. Close sliding door completely.
2. With bolt retracted, place lock in desired position at top or bottom of leading edge of sliding door, leaving enough room to clear track so door slides smoothly.
3. Tap back of lock lightly with hammer to mark bolt hole position; remove lock. Make sure drill will clear glass. Drill 1-1/32″ diameter hole for locking bolt.
4. With bolt extended, position lock and slide bolt into hole. mark screw holes, remove lock and drill 1/8″ diameter holes.
5. Replace lock; install with standard screws and tighten. Or, to make door tamper-proof, remove standard screws and replace with non-removable screws.
Uses special key for lock removal
Removal key is needed to unlock
Resists tampering if glass is broken
Recommended for wood windows only
Caution: Locks are designed primarily for use while occupants are away. If used with occupants present, proper precautions should be taken for fire escapes. Keep key readily available.
1. Close window.
2. Drill 5/8″ diameter. X 1/4″ deep in lower sash.
3. Drill 1/4″ diameter. 2″ deep.
4. Place bolt through cup washer and tighten.
5. Back out bolt until added security is needed.
Extruded aluminum with no-mar vinyl inserts to protect track
Locks window in closed or vented position
Fits wide & narrow type tracks
For use on sliding windows
1. Close window securely.
2. Placke lock against edge of sliding window on bottom track and turn wing clockwise until wedge is tight.
1. Open sliding window 1-1/2″ to 2″. Place lock against edge of sliding window on bottom track and turn wing nut clockwise until wedge is tight.
$3.09 – $4.79