For wood, aluminum, & vinyl double hung windows
Locks & unlocks with key
Cam action draws windows together to prevent drafts
Key Blank: Briggs & Stratton B1 & Yale Blank Y13
Locks window or door in closed or vented position
For use on sliding windows or sliding
Extruded aluminum with two steel
1. Close window securely.
2. Plack lock against edge of sliding window on bottom track and tighten thumb screw.
1. Open sliding window 1-1/2″ to 2″. Place lock against edge of sliding window on bottom track and tighten thumb screw.
Spring loaded, slide-in action securely locks door in closed or vented position.
Prevents lifting or sliding of door
Easy to install
SKU: 1980-CH, 1980-W
Finishes: Chrome & White
Hardened steel locking rod with bracket & keeper
Secures door to jamb
Close moveable panel. Hold in desired location and determine that glass will not interfere with installation.
Warning: Be sure drill and screws will not make contact with glass. Drill 3/32″ screw holes and install locking bar with attached casting on either door jamb. Drill 3/32″ screw holes and install receiving plate in a position that insures lock engagement.
For home & travel
Easy to use
Installs in seconds
Secures your door from an unwanted
Heavy gauge steel construction
1. Align arrow on fork with holes in bottom section.
2. Adjust guard to proper height of door handle. To secure length, rotate inner section until pin pop up through hole in outer section.
3. Place forked end under door handle and set guard foot 10-12″ from bottom of door. Lightly tap end with your foot toward door to secure.
4. To remove: A light tap of foot against door guard away from door will loosen guard.
Cam action lock
Locks windows in closed or vented position
1. Place lock on track against window frame.
2. Press down on lever to lock.
3. For loose fitting doors, it may be necessary to place lock inside top track. Press on lever to lock.