For wood, aluminum, & vinyl double
Locks & unlocks with key
Cam action draws windows together to prevent drafts
Key Blank: Briggs & Stratton B1 & Yale Blank Y13
Finish: Aluminum Tone
Securely locks in closed or vented
Assembled with hardened steel bolt
Easily activated with foot
Locks window in closed or vented position
For use on sliding windows
Extruded aluminum with steel thumbscrew
1. Close window securely.
2. Plack lock against edge of sliding window on bottom track and tighten thumb screw.
1. Open sliding window 1-1/2″ to 2″. Place lock against edge of sliding window on bottom track and tighten thumb screw.
Spring loaded, slide-in action securely locks door in closed or vented position.
Prevents lifting or sliding of door
Easy to install
Finish: Polished Brass
Locks in closed or vented position
Uses special key for lock removal
Removal key is needed to unlock
Resists tampering if glass is broken
Recommended for wood windows only
Caution: Locks are designed primarily for use while occupants are away. If used with occupants present, proper precautions should be taken for fire escapes. Keep key readily available.
1. Close window.
2. Drill 5/8″ diameter. X 1/4″ deep in lower sash.
3. Drill 1/4″ diameter. 2″ deep.
4. Place bolt through cup washer and tighten.
5. Back out bolt until added security is needed.