Finish: Polished Brass
Material: Solid Brass
Repairs damaged doors
Assists in preventing forced entry
Dimensions: 1” x 4-1/2”
Door Thickness: 1-3/8”
Finishes: Polished Brass
Strengthens and repairs damaged doors
Dimensions: 3” x 4-1/4”
Door Thickness: 1-3/4”
5-pin tumbler with hardened steel pins
Single cylinder locking unit & strike
Locks door to jamb to prevent forced entry
1-1/4″ bore required
Includes tamper-resistant shutter guard
Door Thickness: 1-3/8″ to 2-1/4″
Key Blank: Weiser Blank WR2/WR3
CAUTION: Do not unscrew small retaining screws at rear of cylinder. Use only dry lubricant (graphite) on lock. Keep keyway clear of foreign objects.
1. Select convenient height for lock and place template against edge of door.
2. Mark hole positions. Bore 1-3/8″ hole for cylinder where indicated. Note: Bore through door until tip of drill barely emerges from other side. Remove drill bit and complete hole by drilling from opposite side to reduce splintering.
3. Drill 3/32″ diameter holes 1/2″ deep for attachment screws.
4. Insert cylinder and trim ring from outside of door. Attache backplate with two connecting bolts. Note: If bolts are too long, saw or break at groove, using caution to avoid marring the thread.
5. Cut or break connecting bar so it projects 3/8″ to 1/2″ beyond the inside of the door.
6. Plack lock on door so connecting bar enters “X” slot in back of lock. Secure with large mounting screws.
7. Align strike carefully, using template as a guide. Draw outline of strike on door jamb trim and chisel wood away (mortise) so strike mates freely with locking bars.
8. Mark mounting holes for strike, drill pilot holes, and secure strike to door jamb with screws provided.
Finish: Stainless Steel
Use on wood or metal jambs
Works with most commercial Grade 1 lock sets
Dimensions: 1-1/4″ x 4-7/8″
Door Thickness: All
1. Remove old strike
2. Place strike on jamb, centered over latch hole.
3. Mark outline of strike on door jamb.
4. Using chisel, cut out area for strike 1/16″ deep.
5. Install screws.
Proposition 65 Warning