Finish: Polished Brass
Material: Solid Brass
For double-hung windows
Cam action draws windows together to
Provides strong security barrier against intruders
Mounts onto the edge of the upper window
Sliding stud stops opening at desired location
Flips away to allow window to open
Allows ventilation but prevents entry
Easy to install
1. Open window to desired height (not more than 4″ to 6″)
2. Position lock on inside edge of upper window as shown. Mark hole centers and drill small pilot holes. Install lock with screws provided.
3. Slide spring-loaded contact around to inside (closed) position.
4. Raise lower window (or lower upper window) observing where contact hits lower window frame. Mark center of that point. Install furnished strike plate.
Locks window in closed or vented position
For use on sliding windows
Extruded aluminum with steel thumbscrew
1. Close window securely.
2. Plack lock against edge of sliding window on bottom track and tighten thumb screw.
1. Open sliding window 1-1/2″ to 2″. Place lock against edge of sliding window on bottom track and tighten thumb screw.
For wood, aluminum, & vinyl double hung windows
Locks & unlocks with key
Cam action draws windows together to prevent drafts
Key Blank: Briggs & Stratton B1 & Yale Blank Y13
Mounts on vertical track
Locks in closed or vented position
1. Close window and attach lock three to four inches above top of lower sash with nails enclosed.
2. Swing stop closed to engage window stop, preventing window from being raised past window stop.
For interior or exterior use
Rotating bolt to prevent sawing