Finish: Polished Brass
2-1/2” extended lip
1/4” adjustment for tight fit of door to frame
Stops door rattle
Assures engagement of dead latch function
Use on wood frames
Door Thickness: All
Dimensions: 2-3/4″ x 3″
SKU: 1035, 1036
Finish: Polished Brass & Chrome
Fits standard size doors
Use on wood or metal jambs
Dimensions: 4-7/8″ long, 3-3/8″ lip
Door Thickness: All
1. Place strike on jamb, centered over latch hole.
2. Mark outline of strike on door jamb.
3. Using chisel, cut out area for strike 1/16″ deep.
4. Install screws.
SKU: 1087-PB, 1087-SN, 1087-VB, 1087-SSS
Finishes: Polished Brass, Satin Nickel, Vintage Bronze & Solid Stainless Steel
Use on in-swing doors
Interlocking brackets protect against forced
May be applied to wood or metal doors
Special fasteners include one-way screws
Requires no mortising
1. Use one-way screws for jamb bracket (use 1/8″ drill bit and  1-1/4″ screws).
2. Pre-drill screw holes for door bracket to prevent wood door from splitting (use 3/32″ bit and  1″ flat head sheet metal screws) when attaching bracket.
3. Pre-drill metal doors with 1/8″ bit and use (2) 3/4″ screws.
$8.99 – $10.09
SKU: 1105, 1105-SN
Finishes: Polished Brass & Satin Nickel
Latch hold-back (prevents locking yourself out)
5-pin tumbler with hardened steel pins
1-1/4″ bore required
Spring latch for automatic locking
Door Thickness: 1-3/8″ to 2-1/4″
Key Blank: Weiser Blank WR2/WR3
1. At desired height bore the hole for the cylinder 1-1/4″ diameter, with center at a distance of 2-3/8″ from edge of door.
2. Insert cylinder and ring from he outside of door and place back plate on inside of door. Connect back plate to cylinder with two connecting screws. Cut screws to proper length relative to door thickness.
3. Cut off connecting bar so that it projects 3/8″ beyond inside of door.
4. Plack lock on door so that connecting bar enters slot. Mark holes. Remove lock and drill 1/8″ pilot holes. Attache lock to door by inserting screws through lock into door.
5. Place strike plate on door jamb. Mark holes. Remove strike plate and drill 1/8″ pilot holes.
6. As needed, use chisel to cut door jamb so that strike is flush with door jamb.
Proposition 65 Warning
$18.09 – $23.79