2 per package
Threaded steel replacement spindles for interior mortise type locks or latch sets
Spindle size: 7mm
Remove old spindle and replace with new.
Finish: Polished Brass
Knob pair with spindle
Use on various interior mortise locksets
or latch sets
SKU: 1140, 1140-SN
Finishes: Satin Nickel & Polished Brass
Use on various interior mortise type locksets or latch sets
1. Remove old knobs and spindle.
2. Twist one knob onto spindle and slide through door. Twist other knob on other side of spindle.
$9.79 – $11.29
For old style passage locks
Dimensions: 2-1/2” diameter roses
Fits up to 1-1/2″ diameter bore
1. Remove old hardware from door.
2. Attach new roses with screws provided.
3. Twist one knob onto spindle and slide through door hole while attaching to rose.
4. Twist last knob onto spindle and rose. Tighten knows using small screws on the side of knobs.
Fits standard size doors
Screws at base of box strike secure to
2″ x 4″ framing for added security
Dimensions: 1-1/4″ x 4-7/8″
Door Thickness: All
1. Mark center of bolt on frame.
2. Cut out template (see insert), locate center mark on template with center mark on frame. Tape in place.
3. Draw around outside of template. Mark 4 holes through template. Drill 1″ holes per template.
4. Chisel out between 1″ holes and fit strike box.
5. Chisel out 1/8″ deep for strike.
6. Install strike and faceplate with top and bottom screws. (Be sure 2 holes in strike box are toward center of frame.)
7. Drill two 1/8″ pilot holes at bottom of strike box toward center of frame and install screws at an angle.