Finish: Polished Brass
Knob pair with spindle
Use on various interior mortise locksets
or latch sets
Spindle size: 7mm
Finish: Stainless Steel
Use on wood or metal jambs
Works with most commercial Grade 1 lock sets
Dimensions: 1-1/4″ x 4-7/8″
Door Thickness: All
1. Remove old strike
2. Place strike on jamb, centered over latch hole.
3. Mark outline of strike on door jamb.
4. Using chisel, cut out area for strike 1/16″ deep.
5. Install screws.
Proposition 65 Warning
2 per package
Threaded steel replacement spindles for interior mortise type locks or latch sets
Remove old spindle and replace with new.
SKU: 1063, 1064, 1065, 1065-SN, 1066
Finishes: Vintage Bronze, Antique Brass, Polished Brass, Satin Nickel & Chrome
Fits Standard size doors
Steel strike plate with adjustable tab
Replaces most residential exterior & interior strikes
Dimensions: 1-3/8″ x 2-1/4″
1. Remove old strike.
2. Place new strike on door jamb, centered with latch hole.
3. Install screws provided and adjust tab with screw driver for proper fit.
$3.49 – $5.19
SKU: 1148-PB, 1148-SN, 1148-VB
Finishes: Polished Brass, Satin Nickel & Vintage Bronze
Latch is reversible to left or right handed door
Decorative passage latch for 2-3/8″
Fits up to 1-1/2″ diameter bore
Dimensions: 2-1/2” diameter roses
1. Place square end of latch through 3/4″ hole in side of door. Install latch face by securing with wood screws. Note: If you find you have installed latch tongue in wrong direction for door jamb, grip sides of latch tongue with pliers, pull latch tongue out, turn to opposite side and let tongue snap back in place. Remove old strike plate. Install new strike plate into existing recess. Insert tow screws into face of strike plate and fasten securely. Tab may be adjusted forward with screwdriver to obtain firm latching.
2. Center rosettes over 3/4′ dia. hole and attach to door using 3/4″ wood screws provided. Place spindle through square drive in latch and thread knob onto spindle until they seat into rosettes. Back off 1/2 turn and tighten set screws onto spindle. Test for proper operation.
$15.89 – $20.39