Finish: Polished Brass
Knob pair with spindle
Use on various interior mortise locksets
or latch sets
Spindle size: 7mm
SKU: 1141, 1141-SN
Finishes: Satin Nickel & Polished Brass
Material: Solid Brass
For old style passage locks
Screw mounted on door
Dimensions: 2-1/2″ diameter
Fits up to 1-1/2″ diameter bore
1. Remove door knob and old roses.
2. Replace with new roses by lining up the holes and attaching screws. Attach door knobs.
$5.99 – $6.49
2 per package
Threaded steel replacement spindles for interior mortise type locks or latch sets
Remove old spindle and replace with new.
Glass knobs and trim plates
Case-hardened steel case
Bolt reversible to left and right handed door
Lock bolt is key activated both inside & outside
Requires mortise cutout
Replaces most bit key mortise locks with 2-1/4″ backset
1. Fold template (see insert included) along dotted line and wrap around inside edge of door at a convenient height. mark holes A and B through template.
2. Position vertical line C in center of door thickness and mark holes as shown. Be sure the template does not move up or down.
3. Remove template and drill seven 5/8″ diameter holes 3″ into edge of door where C holes were drawn. Chisel out remaining wood to form a pocket in the edge of the door measuring 5/8″ wide by 4-1/8″ long by 3″ deep.
4. Drill one 3/4″ hole on mark A through the door. Drill four 5/16″ holes as indicated through the door to form slot B.
5. Insert mortise lock into pocket, draw a line around the face plate, and remove lock. Chisel out the wood within the lines to a depth of approximately 3/32″. Insert lock occasionally to ensure proper depth.
6. Insert lock into door and attach with two flathead screws.
7. Position trim plates on door in line with lock and attach using eight oval-head screws.
8. Insert spindle through hole A and attach knobs at each end of spindle.
9. Position strike in line with latch and attach with two flathead screws.
Finish: Polished Brass
1/4″ adjustment for tight fit of door to frame
Stops door rattle
Assures engagement of dead latch function
Residential or commercial frames
Dimensions: 1-1/4″ x 2-3/4″
Door Thickness: All
Before starting first check door thickness for proper template alignment and then follow installation instructions.
-If door thickness is 1-3/4″ place template frame 3/16″ from door jamb.
-If door thickness is 1-3/8″ place template on the door jamb.
1. Remove old strike.
2. Center template with latch hole and tape in place.
3. Position new strike in place and mark two holes. Chisel out area behind strike if needed or a flush fit is desired.
4. Drill 1/8″ pilot holes 2″ deep. Adjust to fit door.
Knobs and trim plates