Finish: Polished Brass
Knob pair with spindle
Use on various interior mortise locksets
or latch sets
Spindle size: 7mm
SKU: 1085, 1085-SSS
Finishes: Polished Brass & Solid Stainless Steel
Out-swinging doors only
Secures against forced entry
Protects latch or bolt
Dimensions: 2-1/2″ x 6″
Backset: Locksets with 2-3/8″ backset
1. Place latch guard on door, center on lock.
2. Mark center of mounting holes.
3. Drill two 3/8″ holes through door.
4. Install bolts, washer, and nuts. Tighten securely.
Note: If latch guard contacts strike lip, bend in slightly with hammer.
$10.29 – $17.49
SKU: 1025, 1025-SSS, 1025-VB
Finishes: Polished Brass, Solid Stainless Steel & Vintage Bronze
Fits standard size doors
Strengthens or repairs wood jambs
3″ screws attach to wall stud for extra security
Dimensions: 1-1/4″ x 8″
Door Thickness: All
1. Remove old strike.
2. Position new strike in place and mark the two mounting holes on the side of the strike away from the door jamb. Chisel out area behind strike if needed or if a flush fit is desired.
3. Drill 1/8″ pilot holes 1″ deep. Install small screws.
4. Close door and operate lock. If lock operates correctly, drill remaining two pilot holes with a 1/8″ drill bit 2″ deep. Install long screws. If lock does not operate correctly, reposition strike place and retest.
$7.89 – $11.29
Glass knobs and trim plates
Case-hardened steel case
Bolt reversible to left and right handed door
Lock bolt is key activated both inside & outside
Requires mortise cutout
Replaces most bit key mortise locks with 2-1/4″ backset
1. Fold template (see insert included) along dotted line and wrap around inside edge of door at a convenient height. mark holes A and B through template.
2. Position vertical line C in center of door thickness and mark holes as shown. Be sure the template does not move up or down.
3. Remove template and drill seven 5/8″ diameter holes 3″ into edge of door where C holes were drawn. Chisel out remaining wood to form a pocket in the edge of the door measuring 5/8″ wide by 4-1/8″ long by 3″ deep.
4. Drill one 3/4″ hole on mark A through the door. Drill four 5/16″ holes as indicated through the door to form slot B.
5. Insert mortise lock into pocket, draw a line around the face plate, and remove lock. Chisel out the wood within the lines to a depth of approximately 3/32″. Insert lock occasionally to ensure proper depth.
6. Insert lock into door and attach with two flathead screws.
7. Position trim plates on door in line with lock and attach using eight oval-head screws.
8. Insert spindle through hole A and attach knobs at each end of spindle.
9. Position strike in line with latch and attach with two flathead screws.
Material: Solid Brass
SKU: 1141, 1141-SN
Finishes: Satin Nickel & Polished Brass
For old style passage locks
Screw mounted on door
Dimensions: 2-1/2″ diameter
Fits up to 1-1/2″ diameter bore
1. Remove door knob and old roses.
2. Replace with new roses by lining up the holes and attaching screws. Attach door knobs.
$5.99 – $6.49