Finish: Polished Brass
Knob pair with spindle
Use on various interior mortise locksets
or latch sets
Spindle size: 7mm
For old style passage locks
Screw mounted on door
Dimensions: 2-1/2” diameter
Fits up to 1-1/2″ diameter bore
1. Remove door knob and old roses.
2. Replace with new roses by lining up the holes and attaching screws. Attach door knobs.
SKU: 1165, 1165-SN
Finishes: Polished Brass and Satin Nickel
Reduces bore from 2-1/8″ to 1-1/2″
For use with some deadbolts and rim cylinders
1. Remove deadbolt from door.
2. Install trim against door and them reinstall deadbolt.
$7.29 – $9.19
Fits standard size doors
Screws at base of box strike secure to
2″ x 4″ framing for added security
Dimensions: 1-1/4″ x 4-7/8″
Door Thickness: All
1. Mark center of bolt on frame.
2. Cut out template (see insert), locate center mark on template with center mark on frame. Tape in place.
3. Draw around outside of template. Mark 4 holes through template. Drill 1″ holes per template.
4. Chisel out between 1″ holes and fit strike box.
5. Chisel out 1/8″ deep for strike.
6. Install strike and faceplate with top and bottom screws. (Be sure 2 holes in strike box are toward center of frame.)
7. Drill two 1/8″ pilot holes at bottom of strike box toward center of frame and install screws at an angle.
SKU: 1041, 1041-SN
Finish: Polished Brass, Solid Stainless Steel, Vintage Bronze, Chrome & Satin Nickel
Use on wood or metal jambs
Common replacement for most Grade 2 & 3 locksets
Dimensions: 1-1/8″ x 2-3/4″
1. Remove old strike.
2. Place new strike on door jamb centered with latch hole.
3. Install screws provided and adjust tab with screw driver for proper fit.
Finish: Stainless Steel
Works with most commercial Grade 1 lock sets
1. Remove old strike
2. Place strike on jamb, centered over latch hole.
3. Mark outline of strike on door jamb.
4. Using chisel, cut out area for strike 1/16″ deep.
5. Install screws.
Proposition 65 Warning