Finish: Polished Brass
Material: Solid Brass
Knob pair with spindle
Use on various interior mortise locksets
or latch sets
Spindle size: 7mm
Finish: Stainless Steel
Use on wood or metal jambs
Works with most commercial Grade 1 lock sets
Dimensions: 1-1/4″ x 4-7/8″
Door Thickness: All
1. Remove old strike
2. Place strike on jamb, centered over latch hole.
3. Mark outline of strike on door jamb.
4. Using chisel, cut out area for strike 1/16″ deep.
5. Install screws.
Proposition 65 Warning
SKU: 1063, 1064, 1065, 1065-SN, 1066
Finishes: Vintage Bronze, Antique Brass, Polished Brass, Satin Nickel & Chrome
Fits Standard size doors
Steel strike plate with adjustable tab
Replaces most residential exterior & interior strikes
Dimensions: 1-3/8″ x 2-1/4″
1. Remove old strike.
2. Place new strike on door jamb, centered with latch hole.
3. Install screws provided and adjust tab with screw driver for proper fit.
$3.49 – $5.19
For old style passage locks
Screw mounted on door
Dimensions: 2-1/2” diameter
Fits up to 1-1/2″ diameter bore
1. Remove door knob and old roses.
2. Replace with new roses by lining up the holes and attaching screws. Attach door knobs.