Finish: Aluminum Tone
Securely locks in closed or vented position
Assembled with hardened steel bolt
Easily activated with foot
Locks and unlocks with key
Key Blank: Briggs & Stratton B1 & Yale Blank Y13
Proposition 65 Warning
CAUTION: Before installation, check with patio door manufacturer for door specifications. Failure to do so may result in glass breakage!
1. Close sliding door completely.
2. With bolt retracted, place lock in desired position at top or bottom of leading edge of sliding door, leaving enough room to clear track so door slides smoothly.
3. Tap back of lock lightly with hammer to mark bolt hole position; remove lock. Make sure drill will clear glass. Drill 1-1/32″ diameter hole for locking bolt.
4. With bolt extended, position lock and slide bolt into hole. mark screw holes, remove lock and drill 1/8″ diameter holes.
5. Replace lock; install with standard screws and tighten. Or, to make door tamper-proof, remove standard screws and replace with non-removable screws.