Finishes: Polished Brass
Repairs damaged doors
Assists in preventing forced entry
Dimensions: 1” x 4-1/2”
Door Thickness: 1-3/4”
Finish: Polished Brass
Material: Solid Brass
Knob pair with spindle
Use on various interior mortise locksets
or latch sets
Spindle size: 7mm
Finish: Polished Brass
1/4″ adjustment for tight fit of door to frame
Stops door rattle
Assures engagement of dead latch function
Residential or commercial frames
Dimensions: 1-1/4″ x 2-3/4″
Door Thickness: All
Before starting first check door thickness for proper template alignment and then follow installation instructions.
-If door thickness is 1-3/4″ place template frame 3/16″ from door jamb.
-If door thickness is 1-3/8″ place template on the door jamb.
1. Remove old strike.
2. Center template with latch hole and tape in place.
3. Position new strike in place and mark two holes. Chisel out area behind strike if needed or a flush fit is desired.
4. Drill 1/8″ pilot holes 2″ deep. Adjust to fit door.
SKU: 1140, 1140-SN
Finishes: Satin Nickel & Polished Brass
Use on various interior mortise type locksets or latch sets
1. Remove old knobs and spindle.
2. Twist one knob onto spindle and slide through door. Twist other knob on other side of spindle.
SKU: 1105, 1105-SN
Finishes: Polished Brass & Satin Nickel
Latch hold-back (prevents locking yourself out)
5-pin tumbler with hardened steel pins
1-1/4″ bore required
Spring latch for automatic locking
Door Thickness: 1-3/8″ to 2-1/4″
Key Blank: Weiser Blank WR2/WR3
1. At desired height bore the hole for the cylinder 1-1/4″ diameter, with center at a distance of 2-3/8″ from edge of door.
2. Insert cylinder and ring from he outside of door and place back plate on inside of door. Connect back plate to cylinder with two connecting screws. Cut screws to proper length relative to door thickness.
3. Cut off connecting bar so that it projects 3/8″ beyond inside of door.
4. Plack lock on door so that connecting bar enters slot. Mark holes. Remove lock and drill 1/8″ pilot holes. Attache lock to door by inserting screws through lock into door.
5. Place strike plate on door jamb. Mark holes. Remove strike plate and drill 1/8″ pilot holes.
6. As needed, use chisel to cut door jamb so that strike is flush with door jamb.
Proposition 65 Warning
Door Thickness: 1-3/8”