For double-hung windows
Cam action draws windows together to
Provides strong security barrier against intruders
Cam action lock
Locks windows in closed or vented position
1. Place lock on track against window frame.
2. Press down on lever to lock.
3. For loose fitting doors, it may be necessary to place lock inside top track. Press on lever to lock.
Finish: Aluminum Tone
Securely locks in closed or vented
Assembled with hardened steel bolt
Easily activated with foot
Finish: Polished Brass
Mounts onto the edge of the upper window
Sliding stud stops opening at desired location
Flips away to allow window to open
Allows ventilation but prevents entry
Easy to install
1. Open window to desired height (not more than 4″ to 6″)
2. Position lock on inside edge of upper window as shown. Mark hole centers and drill small pilot holes. Install lock with screws provided.
3. Slide spring-loaded contact around to inside (closed) position.
4. Raise lower window (or lower upper window) observing where contact hits lower window frame. Mark center of that point. Install furnished strike plate.
Extruded aluminum with no-mar vinyl inserts to protect track
Locks window in closed or vented position
Fits wide & narrow type tracks
For use on sliding windows
1. Close window securely.
2. Placke lock against edge of sliding window on bottom track and turn wing clockwise until wedge is tight.
1. Open sliding window 1-1/2″ to 2″. Place lock against edge of sliding window on bottom track and turn wing nut clockwise until wedge is tight.
$3.09 – $4.79
Locks/unlocks with key
Key Blank: Briggs & Stratton B1 & Yale Blank Y13