For double-hung windows
Cam action draws windows together to
Provides strong security barrier against intruders
Spring loaded, slide-in action securely locks door in closed or vented position.
Prevents lifting or sliding of door
Easy to install
Finish: Aluminum Tone
Securely locks in closed or vented position
Assembled with hardened steel bolt
Easily activated with foot
Locks and unlocks with key
Key Blank: Briggs & Stratton B1 & Yale Blank Y13
CAUTION: Before installation, check with patio door manufacturer for door specifications. Failure to do so may result in glass breakage!
1. Close sliding door completely.
2. With bolt retracted, place lock in desired position at top or bottom of leading edge of sliding door, leaving enough room to clear track so door slides smoothly.
3. Tap back of lock lightly with hammer to mark bolt hole position; remove lock. Make sure drill will clear glass. Drill 1-1/32″ diameter hole for locking bolt.
4. With bolt extended, position lock and slide bolt into hole. mark screw holes, remove lock and drill 1/8″ diameter holes.
5. Replace lock; install with standard screws and tighten. Or, to make door tamper-proof, remove standard screws and replace with non-removable screws.
Cam action lock
Locks windows in closed or vented position
1. Place lock on track against window frame.
2. Press down on lever to lock.
3. For loose fitting doors, it may be necessary to place lock inside top track. Press on lever to lock.
For wood, aluminum, & vinyl double
Locks & unlocks with key
Cam action draws windows together to prevent drafts
Rim mortise & surface strikes included
3 different keepers for special mounting
For use on old style casement windows