2 per package
Threaded steel replacement spindles for interior mortise type locks or latch sets
Spindle size: 7mm
Remove old spindle and replace with new.
SKU: 1089, 1089-SSS
Finishes: Polished Brass & Solid Stainless Steel
Out-swinging doors only
Secures against forced entry
Protects latch or bolt
Residential or commercial use
Dimensions: 3″ x 7″
Backset: Locksets with 2-3/4″ backset
1. Place latch guard on door and center on lock.
2. Mark center of mounting holes.
3. Drill two 3/8″ holes through door.
4. Install bolts, washers and nuts. Tighten securely.
$12.49 – $18.59
Finish: Polished Brass
For old style passage locks
Dimensions: 2-1/2” diameter roses
Fits up to 1-1/2″ diameter bore
1. Remove old hardware from door.
2. Attach new roses with screws provided.
3. Twist one knob onto spindle and slide through door hole while attaching to rose.
4. Twist last knob onto spindle and rose. Tighten knows using small screws on the side of knobs.
SKU: 1025, 1025-SSS, 1025-VB
Finishes: Polished Brass, Solid Stainless Steel & Vintage Bronze
Fits standard size doors
Strengthens or repairs wood jambs
3″ screws attach to wall stud for extra security
Dimensions: 1-1/4″ x 8″
Door Thickness: All
1. Remove old strike.
2. Position new strike in place and mark the two mounting holes on the side of the strike away from the door jamb. Chisel out area behind strike if needed or if a flush fit is desired.
3. Drill 1/8″ pilot holes 1″ deep. Install small screws.
4. Close door and operate lock. If lock operates correctly, drill remaining two pilot holes with a 1/8″ drill bit 2″ deep. Install long screws. If lock does not operate correctly, reposition strike place and retest.
$7.89 – $11.29
SKU: 1140, 1140-SN
Finishes: Satin Nickel & Polished Brass
Knob pair with spindle
Use on various interior mortise type locksets or latch sets
1. Remove old knobs and spindle.
2. Twist one knob onto spindle and slide through door. Twist other knob on other side of spindle.
$9.79 – $11.29