2 per package
Threaded steel replacement spindles for interior mortise type locks or latch sets
Spindle size: 7mm
Remove old spindle and replace with new.
SKU: 1041, 1041-SN
Finish: Polished Brass, Solid Stainless Steel, Vintage Bronze, Chrome & Satin Nickel
Fits standard size doors
Use on wood or metal jambs
Common replacement for most Grade 2 & 3 locksets
Dimensions: 1-1/8″ x 2-3/4″
Door Thickness: All
1. Remove old strike.
2. Place new strike on door jamb centered with latch hole.
3. Install screws provided and adjust tab with screw driver for proper fit.
Pair with spindle & roses
For old style passage locks
1. Remove old knobs and spindle.
2. Twist one knob onto spindle and slide through door. Twist other knob on other side of spindle.
SKU: 1105, 1105-SN
Finishes: Polished Brass & Satin Nickel
Latch hold-back (prevents locking yourself out)
5-pin tumbler with hardened steel pins
1-1/4″ bore required
Spring latch for automatic locking
Door Thickness: 1-3/8″ to 2-1/4″
Key Blank: Weiser Blank WR2/WR3
1. At desired height bore the hole for the cylinder 1-1/4″ diameter, with center at a distance of 2-3/8″ from edge of door.
2. Insert cylinder and ring from he outside of door and place back plate on inside of door. Connect back plate to cylinder with two connecting screws. Cut screws to proper length relative to door thickness.
3. Cut off connecting bar so that it projects 3/8″ beyond inside of door.
4. Plack lock on door so that connecting bar enters slot. Mark holes. Remove lock and drill 1/8″ pilot holes. Attache lock to door by inserting screws through lock into door.
5. Place strike plate on door jamb. Mark holes. Remove strike plate and drill 1/8″ pilot holes.
6. As needed, use chisel to cut door jamb so that strike is flush with door jamb.
Proposition 65 Warning
Finish: Polished Brass
Screws at base of box strike secure to
2″ x 4″ framing for added security
Dimensions: 1-1/4″ x 4-7/8″
1. Mark center of bolt on frame.
2. Cut out template (see insert), locate center mark on template with center mark on frame. Tape in place.
3. Draw around outside of template. Mark 4 holes through template. Drill 1″ holes per template.
4. Chisel out between 1″ holes and fit strike box.
5. Chisel out 1/8″ deep for strike.
6. Install strike and faceplate with top and bottom screws. (Be sure 2 holes in strike box are toward center of frame.)
7. Drill two 1/8″ pilot holes at bottom of strike box toward center of frame and install screws at an angle.
SKU: 1165, 1165-SN
Finishes: Polished Brass and Satin Nickel
Reduces bore from 2-1/8″ to 1-1/2″
For use with some deadbolts and rim cylinders
1. Remove deadbolt from door.
2. Install trim against door and them reinstall deadbolt.
$7.29 – $9.19