Locks without key
Key Blank: Briggs & Stratton B1 & Yale Blank Y13
Ideal for cabinets & cases with sliding glass doors
Adjustable length for many alignments
1. Slide outside door to open position. Place lock on inside door as shown and tighten screw. To avoid breaking glass, do not over-tighten.
2. Close sliding doors completely.
3. Slide lock over notched locking plate, fitting the flat side against outside door edge.
Finish: Polished Brass
Easy to install replacement
Brass plated steel
Key cylinder is offset from center
1. Remove old mailbox lock by removing screw.
2. Position lock on mailbox and re-install screws.
SKU: 1355, 1355-VB
Finishes: Polished Brass & Vintage Bronze
Requires 7/8″ mounting hole
Max cabinet or drawer thickness 3/4″
$5.79 – $6.49
Keyed locking for maximum security
Requires 3/4″ mounting hole
For wood or metal door or drawer
2 washers for 90 or 180 degree rotation
Max drawer thickness 1/4″
Max drawer thickness 3/4″