Finish: Polished Brass
For flush or recessed doors
Bolt surface mounts to face of door
2 keepers allow for surface or mortise
Guide brackets adjust fit unique
SKU: 1873, 1873-SN, 1873-VB
Finishes: Polished Brass, Satin Nickel & Vintage Bronze
Secures door while allowing 2” opening
for viewing or ventilation
Pin provides added security
$13.39 – $20.59
SKU: 1849, 1849-SN
Finishes: Polished Brass & Satin Nickel
Bolts surface mounts to face of door
2 keepers allow for surface or mortise frame installation
1. Position bolt at desired point on door and mark location of screws.
2. Close door and extend bolt. Mark position of bolt on door frame.
3. Use bolt mark on door frame fro strike placement. Two types of strikes are provided; use appropriate strike for door type, recessed or flush. Mark screw holes and fasten strike in place with screws.
Material: Solid Brass
160 degree viewing area
Easy to install in 1/2″ hole
Door Thickness: 1-3/8″ to 2″
1. Mark door viewer location at eye level and centered horizontally on door.
2. Drill 1/8″ pilot hole completely thorough door.
3. Drill 1/2″ hole halfway through door from each side.
4. Install lens from outside.
5. Tighten inside retaining ring.
5-pin tumbler lock
1-1/4″ bore hole required
Replacement lock cylinder for rim cylinder type lock sets
Key Blank: Weiser Blank WR5
1. Remove screws from old cylinder and remove cylinder.
2. Align connecting spindles of replacement cylinder to lock.
3. Insert screws into cylinder and tighten.
SKU: 1875, 1875-SN
Secures door while allowing 2″ opening for viewing or ventilation
Easy to install
1. Mount long plate 1/4″ from edge of door at convenient height. Large hole at end of slot faces away from door jamb. Install 4 screws. (Drill 1/16″ pilot holes if necessary.)
2. Mount chain holder on door jamb so that knob on chain will reach hole in the slide plate.
3. Slide chain shortener into slot.
4. Place closest link on chain shortener for added protection.
$6.79 – $8.79