Finish: Polished Brass
For flush or recessed doors
Bolt surface mounts to face of door
2 keepers allow for surface or mortise
Guide brackets adjust fit unique
Finish: Brass Tone
5-pin tumbler with hardened steel pins
Dual single or double cylinder locking unit & strike
Locks door to jamb to prevent forced
Door Thickness: 1-3/8″ to 2-1/4″
1-1/4″ bore required
Includes tamper-resistant shutter guard
Key Blank: Weiser Blank WR2/WR3
CAUTIONS: Do not unscrew small retaining screws at rear of cylinder. Use only dry lubricant (graphite) on locks. Keep away clear of foreign objects.
1. Select convenient height for lock and place template against edge of door.
2. Mark hole positions. Bore 1-3/8″ hole for cylinder where indicated. Note: Bore through door until tip of drill barely emerges from other side. Remove drill bit and complete hole by drilling from opposite side to reduce splintering.
3. Drill 3/32″ diameter holes 1/2″ deep from attachment screws.
4. Insert cylinder and trim ring from outside of door. Attach backplate with two connecting bolts. Note: If bolts are too long, saw or break at groove, using caution to avoid marring the thread.
5. Cut or break connecting bar so it projects 3/8″ to 1/2″ beyond the inside of the door.
6. Plack lock on door so connecting bar enters “X” slot in back of lock. Secure with large mounting screws.
7. Align strike carefully, using template as a guide. Draw outline of strike on door jamb trim and chisel wood away (mortise) so strike mates freely with locking bars.
8. Mark mounting homes for strike, dill pilot holes, and secure strike to door jamb with screws provided.
SKU: 1849, 1849-SN
Finishes: Polished Brass & Satin Nickel
Bolts surface mounts to face of door
2 keepers allow for surface or mortise frame installation
1. Position bolt at desired point on door and mark location of screws.
2. Close door and extend bolt. Mark position of bolt on door frame.
3. Use bolt mark on door frame fro strike placement. Two types of strikes are provided; use appropriate strike for door type, recessed or flush. Mark screw holes and fasten strike in place with screws.
Material: Solid Brass
180 degree viewing area
Easy to install in 1-1/8″ hole
Door Thickness: 1-3/8″ to 2″
1. Mark door viewer location at eye level and centered horizontally on door.
2. Drill 1/8″ pilot hole completely through door.
3. Drill 1-1/8″ hole halfway through door from each side.
4. Install lens from outside.
5. Tighten inside retaining ring.
SKU: 1085, 1085-SSS
Finishes: Polished Brass & Solid Stainless Steel
Out-swinging doors only
Secures against forced entry
Protects latch or bolt
Dimensions: 2-1/2″ x 6″
Backset: Locksets with 2-3/8″ backset
1. Place latch guard on door, center on lock.
2. Mark center of mounting holes.
3. Drill two 3/8″ holes through door.
4. Install bolts, washer, and nuts. Tighten securely.
Note: If latch guard contacts strike lip, bend in slightly with hammer.
SKU: 1063, 1064, 1065, 1065-SN, 1066
Finishes: Vintage Bronze, Antique Brass, Polished Brass, Satin Nickel & Chrome
Fits Standard size doors
Steel strike plate with adjustable tab
Replaces most residential exterior & interior strikes
Dimensions: 1-3/8″ x 2-1/4″
Door Thickness: All
1. Remove old strike.
2. Place new strike on door jamb, centered with latch hole.
3. Install screws provided and adjust tab with screw driver for proper fit.
$4.49 – $5.09