$10.29 – $20.59
Finish: Polished Brass
Material: Solid Brass
Secures door while allowing 2” opening
for viewing or ventilation
Easy to install
SKU: 1870, 1870-SN
Finishes: Satin Nickel & Polished Brass
Secures door while allowing opening for viewing or ventilation
Easy to install
1. Mount long plate 1/4″ from edge of door at convenient height. Large hole at end of slot faces away from door jamb. Install 4 screws. (Drill 3/32″ pilot holes if necessary.)
2. Mount chain holder on door jamb so that knob on chain will reach hole in slide plate
5-pin tumbler with hardened steel pins
Single cylinder locking unit & strike
Locks door to jamb to prevent forced entry
1-1/4″ bore required
Includes tamper-resistant shutter guard
Door Thickness: 1-3/8″ to 2-1/4″
Key Blank: Weiser Blank WR2/WR3
CAUTION: Do not unscrew small retaining screws at rear of cylinder. Use only dry lubricant (graphite) on lock. Keep keyway clear of foreign objects.
1. Select convenient height for lock and place template against edge of door.
2. Mark hole positions. Bore 1-3/8″ hole for cylinder where indicated. Note: Bore through door until tip of drill barely emerges from other side. Remove drill bit and complete hole by drilling from opposite side to reduce splintering.
3. Drill 3/32″ diameter holes 1/2″ deep for attachment screws.
4. Insert cylinder and trim ring from outside of door. Attache backplate with two connecting bolts. Note: If bolts are too long, saw or break at groove, using caution to avoid marring the thread.
5. Cut or break connecting bar so it projects 3/8″ to 1/2″ beyond the inside of the door.
6. Plack lock on door so connecting bar enters “X” slot in back of lock. Secure with large mounting screws.
7. Align strike carefully, using template as a guide. Draw outline of strike on door jamb trim and chisel wood away (mortise) so strike mates freely with locking bars.
8. Mark mounting holes for strike, drill pilot holes, and secure strike to door jamb with screws provided.
5-pin tumbler lock
1-1/4″ bore hole required
Replacement lock cylinder for rim cylinder type lock sets
Key Blank: Weiser Blank WR5
1. Remove screws from old cylinder and remove cylinder.
2. Align connecting spindles of replacement cylinder to lock.
3. Insert screws into cylinder and tighten.
SKU: 2320, 2321, 2322
Finishes: Polished Brass, Chrome, Vintage Bronze
190 degree viewing area
Easy to install in 1/2″ hole
Door Thickness: 1-3/8″ to 2″
1. Mark door viewer location at eye level and centered horizontally on door.
2. Drill 1/8″ pilot hole completely through door.
3. Drill 1-1/8″ hole halfway through door from each side.
4. Install lens from outside.
5. Tighten inside retaining ring.
Locks or unlocks with flip action
No mortising required
Easy to install privacy lock
1. Position swing lock on the frame of the door at a convenient height. The lip should be curved towards the door frame.
2. Drill 3/32″ pilot holes 1/2″ deep and install large screws.
$2.79 – $2.89