$10.29 – $20.59
Finish: Polished Brass
Material: Solid Brass
Secures door while allowing 2” opening
for viewing or ventilation
Easy to install
Latch hold-back (prevents locking
5-pin tumbler with hardened steel pins
Door Thickness 1-3/8″ to 2-1/4″
1-1/4” bore required
Spring latch for automatic locking
1. At desired height bore the hole for the cylinder 1-1/4″ diameter, with center at a distance of 2-3/8″ from edge of door.
2. Insert cylinder and ring from the outside of door and place back plate on inside of door. Connect back plate to cylinder with two connecting screws. Cut screws to proper length relative to door thickness.
3. Cut off connecting bar so that it projects 3/8″ beyond inside of door.
4. Place lock on door so that connecting bar enters slot. Mark holes. Remove lock and drill 1/8″ pilot holes. Attache lock to door by inserting screws through lock into door.
5. Place strike plate on door jamb. Mark holes. Remove strike place and drill 1/8″ pilot holes.
6. As needed, use chisel to cut door jamb so that strike is flush with door jamb.
SKU: 2320, 2321, 2322
Finishes: Polished Brass, Chrome, Vintage Bronze
190 degree viewing area
Easy to install in 1/2″ hole
Door Thickness: 1-3/8″ to 2″
1. Mark door viewer location at eye level and centered horizontally on door.
2. Drill 1/8″ pilot hole completely through door.
3. Drill 1-1/8″ hole halfway through door from each side.
4. Install lens from outside.
5. Tighten inside retaining ring.
180 degree viewing area
Easy to install in 1-1/8″ hole
SKU: 1860, 1860-SN, 1860-W
Finishes: Polished Brass, Satin Nickel & White
Secures door while allowing opening for viewing or ventilation
Solid Brass material with steel chain
Easy to install
1. Mount long plate 1/4″ from edge of door at convenient height. Large hole at end of slot faces away from door jamb. Install 4 screws. (Drill 3/32″ pilot holes if necessary.)
2. Mount chain holder on door jamb so that knob on chain will reach hole in slide plate.
SKU: 1847, 1847-SN
Finishes: Polished Brass & Satin Nickel
For flush or recessed doors
Bolt surface mounts to face of door
2 keepers allow for surface or mortise frame installation
1. Position bolt at desired point on door and mark location of screws.
2. Close door and extend bolt. Mark position of bolt on door frame.
3. Use bolt mark on door frame for strike placement. Two types of strikes are provided; use appropriate strike for door type, recessed or flush. Mark screw holes and fasten strike in place with screws.