$10.29 – $20.59
Finish: Polished Brass
Material: Solid Brass
Secures door while allowing 2” opening
for viewing or ventilation
Easy to install
Latch hold-back (prevents locking
5-pin tumbler with hardened steel pins
Door Thickness 1-3/8″ to 2-1/4″
1-1/4” bore required
Spring latch for automatic locking
1. At desired height bore the hole for the cylinder 1-1/4″ diameter, with center at a distance of 2-3/8″ from edge of door.
2. Insert cylinder and ring from the outside of door and place back plate on inside of door. Connect back plate to cylinder with two connecting screws. Cut screws to proper length relative to door thickness.
3. Cut off connecting bar so that it projects 3/8″ beyond inside of door.
4. Place lock on door so that connecting bar enters slot. Mark holes. Remove lock and drill 1/8″ pilot holes. Attache lock to door by inserting screws through lock into door.
5. Place strike plate on door jamb. Mark holes. Remove strike place and drill 1/8″ pilot holes.
6. As needed, use chisel to cut door jamb so that strike is flush with door jamb.
Additional security of sliding dead bolt
Secures door while allowing opening for viewing or ventilation
1. Mount side place with sliding bolt inside on door at convenient height. Edge of slide place should be flush with door edge. Install four screws.
2. Mount strike place on door jamb so that sliding bolt engages the hole when door is fully closed. If door fit is tight, chisel out a recess on jamb for the strike plate. Install two screws.
3. Mount chain holder on jamb so that knob on chain will reach the hole in the slide plate when bolt is retracted. Mark and drill three pilot holes 3/32″ diameter and 1-1/4″ deep. Install chain holder with three screws.
5-pin tumbler lock
1-1/4″ bore hole required
Replacement lock cylinder for rim cylinder type lock sets
Key Blank: Weiser Blank WR5
1. Remove screws from old cylinder and remove cylinder.
2. Align connecting spindles of replacement cylinder to lock.
3. Insert screws into cylinder and tighten.
SKU: 1853, 1853-SN
Finishes: Polished Brass & Satin Nickel
Includes keeper for surface mount
Easy to install
1. Position bolt plate on door at desired location and mark screw holes. Drill 3/32″ diameter pilot holes 1/2″ deep and fasten bolt plate to door with screws.
2. Position strike plate on door jamb over bolt, making sure bolt will slide into strike properly with bolt extended. mark screw hole locations. Drill 3/32″ diameter pilot holes 1/2″ deep and fasten strike plate to jamb with screws.
Can be unlocked with key from inside or outside
Bolt slides into keyed mechanism to lock
Secures door while allowing 2″ opening or viewing or ventilation
Key Blank: Briggs & Stratton B1 & Yale Blank Y13