$10.29 – $20.59
Finish: Polished Brass
Material: Solid Brass
Secures door while allowing 2” opening
for viewing or ventilation
Easy to install
Can be unlocked with key from inside or outside
Bolt slides into keyed mechanism to lock
Secures door while allowing 2″ opening or viewing or ventilation
Key Blank: Briggs & Stratton B1 & Yale Blank Y13
Latch hold-back (prevents locking
5-pin tumbler with hardened steel pins
Door Thickness 1-3/8″ to 2-1/4″
1-1/4” bore required
Spring latch for automatic locking
1. At desired height bore the hole for the cylinder 1-1/4″ diameter, with center at a distance of 2-3/8″ from edge of door.
2. Insert cylinder and ring from the outside of door and place back plate on inside of door. Connect back plate to cylinder with two connecting screws. Cut screws to proper length relative to door thickness.
3. Cut off connecting bar so that it projects 3/8″ beyond inside of door.
4. Place lock on door so that connecting bar enters slot. Mark holes. Remove lock and drill 1/8″ pilot holes. Attache lock to door by inserting screws through lock into door.
5. Place strike plate on door jamb. Mark holes. Remove strike place and drill 1/8″ pilot holes.
6. As needed, use chisel to cut door jamb so that strike is flush with door jamb.
SKU: 1855, 1855-SN
Finishes: Polished Brass & Satin Nickel
For use on French style doors
Requires cutout in door for installation
Easy slide lock action
$20.59 – $22.69
SKU: 1870, 1870-SN
Finishes: Satin Nickel & Polished Brass
Secures door while allowing opening for viewing or ventilation
Easy to install
1. Mount long plate 1/4″ from edge of door at convenient height. Large hole at end of slot faces away from door jamb. Install 4 screws. (Drill 3/32″ pilot holes if necessary.)
2. Mount chain holder on door jamb so that knob on chain will reach hole in slide plate
SKU: 1181, 1181-SN, 1181-VB
Finishes: Polished Brass, Satin Nickel & Vintage Bronze
Adds security to almost any door
Requires 9/16” hole in door edge
$10.29 – $12.39