$7.89 – $8.89
SKU: 1051-SN, 1051-VB
Finishes: Satin Nickel & Vintage Bronze
Use on wood or metal jambs with most
grade 1 or 2 locksets
Fits ANSI cut-out
Dimensions: 1-1/4″ x 4-7/8″
Out-swinging doors only
Secures against forced entry
Protects latch or bolt
Residential or commercial use
Dimensions: 3″ x 7″
Backset: Locksets with 2-3/4″ backset
1. Place latch guard on door and center on lock.
2. Mark center of mounting holes.
3. Drill two 3/8″ holes through door.
4. Install bolts, washer and nuts. Tighten securely.
Note: If latch guard contacts strike lip, bend in slightly with hammer.
SKU: 1040, 1040-SSS, 1040-VB
Finish: Polished Brass, Solid Stainless Steel, & Vintage Bronze
Fits standard size doors
Use on wood or metal jambs
Common replacement for most Grade 2 & 3 locksets
Dimensions: 1-1/8″ x 2-3/4″
Door Thickness: All
1. Remove old strike.
2. Place new strike on door jamb centered with latch hole.
3. Install screws provided and adjust tab with screw driver for proper fit.
$4.29 – $4.89
SKU: 1087-PB, 1087-SN, 1087-VB, 1087-SSS
Finishes: Polished Brass, Satin Nickel, Vintage Bronze & Solid Stainless Steel
Use on in-swing doors
Interlocking brackets protect against forced
May be applied to wood or metal doors
Special fasteners include one-way screws
Requires no mortising
1. Use one-way screws for jamb bracket (use 1/8″ drill bit and  1-1/4″ screws).
2. Pre-drill screw holes for door bracket to prevent wood door from splitting (use 3/32″ bit and  1″ flat head sheet metal screws) when attaching bracket.
3. Pre-drill metal doors with 1/8″ bit and use (2) 3/4″ screws.
$8.99 – $10.09
Finish: Stainless Steel
Works with most commercial Grade 1 lock sets
1. Remove old strike
2. Place strike on jamb, centered over latch hole.
3. Mark outline of strike on door jamb.
4. Using chisel, cut out area for strike 1/16″ deep.
5. Install screws.