$7.89 – $8.89
SKU: 1051-SN, 1051-VB
Finishes: Satin Nickel & Vintage Bronze
Use on wood or metal jambs with most
grade 1 or 2 locksets
Fits ANSI cut-out
Dimensions: 1-1/4″ x 4-7/8″
Finish: Polished Brass
Fits standard size doors
Screws at base of box strike secure to
2″ x 4″ framing for added security
Door Thickness: All
1. Mark center of bolt on frame.
2. Cut out template (see insert), locate center mark on template with center mark on frame. Tape in place.
3. Draw around outside of template. Mark 4 holes through template. Drill 1″ holes per template.
4. Chisel out between 1″ holes and fit strike box.
5. Chisel out 1/8″ deep for strike.
6. Install strike and faceplate with top and bottom screws. (Be sure 2 holes in strike box are toward center of frame.)
7. Drill two 1/8″ pilot holes at bottom of strike box toward center of frame and install screws at an angle.
SKU: 1035, 1036
Finish: Polished Brass & Chrome
Use on wood or metal jambs
Dimensions: 4-7/8″ long, 3-3/8″ lip
1. Place strike on jamb, centered over latch hole.
2. Mark outline of strike on door jamb.
3. Using chisel, cut out area for strike 1/16″ deep.
4. Install screws.
Secures against forced entry
Requires some mortising
Mounts to door for out-swing application
or to door frame for in-swing application
1. Place latch guard on door, center on latch
2. Mark center of mounting holes.
3. Drill two 1/8″ holes for screws
4. Install 2 screws. Tighten securely.
5. Test with door in closed position, if door closes properly install additional 2 screws.
Note: If latch guard contacts strike lip, bend in slightly with hammer (adjust as needed).