$13.39 – $20.59
SKU: 1873, 1873-SN, 1873-VB
Finishes: Polished Brass, Satin Nickel & Vintage Bronze
Secures door while allowing 2” opening
for viewing or ventilation
Pin provides added security
SKU: 1878, 1878-VB
Finishes: Polished Brass & Vintage Bronze
Additional chain mount point to reduce opening distance
Secures door while allowing opening for viewing or ventilation
1. Mount long plate 1/4″ from edge of door at convenient height. Large hole at end of slot faces away from door jamb. Install 4 screws. (Drill 1/16″ pilot holes if necessary.)
2. Mount chain holder on door jamb so that knob on chain will reach hole in the slide plate.
3. Slide chain shortener into slot.
4. Place closest link on chain shortener for added protection.
$4.39 – $5.19
Finish: Polished Brass
Material: Solid Brass
180 degree viewing area
Easy to install in 1-1/8″ hole
Door Thickness: 1-3/8″ to 2″
1. Mark door viewer location at eye level and centered horizontally on door.
2. Drill 1/8″ pilot hole completely through door.
3. Drill 1-1/8″ hole halfway through door from each side.
4. Install lens from outside.
5. Tighten inside retaining ring.
Can be unlocked with key from inside or outside
Bolt slides into keyed mechanism to lock
Secures door while allowing 2″ opening or viewing or ventilation
Key Blank: Briggs & Stratton B1 & Yale Blank Y13
SKU: 1110, 1110-SN
Finish: Brass Tone & Satin Nickel
5-pin tumbler with hardened steel pins
1-1/4″ bore required
Door Thickness: 1-3/8″ to 2-1/4″
Key Blank: Weiser Blank WR2/WR3
1. At desired height bore the hole for the cylinder 1-1/4″ dimeter, with center at a distance of 2-3/8″ from edge of door.
2. Insert cylinder and ring from the outside of door and place back plate on inside of door. Connect back plate to cylinder with two connecting screws. Cut screws to proper length relative to door thickness.
3. Cut off connecting bar so that it projects 3/8″ beyond inside of door.
4. Plack lock on door so that connecting bar enters slot. Mark holes. Remove lock and drill 1/8″ pilot holes. Attach lock to door by inserting screws through lock into door.
5. Plack strike plate on door jamb lower than centerline of lock to allow for any sag in door. Mark holes. Remove strike plate and drill 1/8″ pilot holes.
6. As needed, chisel (mortise) long lip into door jamb and leave short lip on surface.
$20.29 – $20.59
Locks or unlocks with flip action
No mortising required
Easy to install privacy lock
1. Position swing lock on the frame of the door at a convenient height. The lip should be curved towards the door frame.
2. Drill 3/32″ pilot holes 1/2″ deep and install large screws.
$2.79 – $2.89