$13.39 – $20.59
SKU: 1873, 1873-SN, 1873-VB
Finishes: Polished Brass, Satin Nickel & Vintage Bronze
Secures door while allowing 2” opening
for viewing or ventilation
Pin provides added security
Finish: Polished Brass
Can be unlocked with key from inside or outside
Bolt slides into keyed mechanism to lock
Secures door while allowing 2″ opening or viewing or ventilation
Key Blank: Briggs & Stratton B1 & Yale Blank Y13
Material: Solid Brass
Easy to install
$10.29 – $20.59
SKU: 1110, 1110-SN
Finish: Brass Tone & Satin Nickel
5-pin tumbler with hardened steel pins
1-1/4″ bore required
Door Thickness: 1-3/8″ to 2-1/4″
Key Blank: Weiser Blank WR2/WR3
1. At desired height bore the hole for the cylinder 1-1/4″ dimeter, with center at a distance of 2-3/8″ from edge of door.
2. Insert cylinder and ring from the outside of door and place back plate on inside of door. Connect back plate to cylinder with two connecting screws. Cut screws to proper length relative to door thickness.
3. Cut off connecting bar so that it projects 3/8″ beyond inside of door.
4. Plack lock on door so that connecting bar enters slot. Mark holes. Remove lock and drill 1/8″ pilot holes. Attach lock to door by inserting screws through lock into door.
5. Plack strike plate on door jamb lower than centerline of lock to allow for any sag in door. Mark holes. Remove strike plate and drill 1/8″ pilot holes.
6. As needed, chisel (mortise) long lip into door jamb and leave short lip on surface.
$20.29 – $20.59
SKU: 1855, 1855-SN
Finishes: Polished Brass & Satin Nickel
For use on French style doors
Requires cutout in door for installation
Easy slide lock action
$20.59 – $22.69
Ideal for hotel/motel doors & drawers
Provides extra security to almost any
Locks & unlocks from inside with key
Uses door strike opening for mount point
Hook to catch strike plate on door or lip of cabinet
1. Using key, unlock travel lock and slide out locking bar.
2. Open door or drawer and hook locking bar into strike plate or onto inside lip of cabinet.
3. Close door or drawer and slide locking plate onto bar either horizontally or vertically as desired.
4. Slide lock onto locking bar tight against locking plate. Use key to lock and unlock.