Finish: Polished Brass
Temporarily attaches to almost any door
Locks or unlocks with flip actions
Uses door strike opening for mount point
SKU: 1870, 1870-SN
Finishes: Satin Nickel & Polished Brass
Secures door while allowing opening for viewing or ventilation
Easy to install
1. Mount long plate 1/4″ from edge of door at convenient height. Large hole at end of slot faces away from door jamb. Install 4 screws. (Drill 3/32″ pilot holes if necessary.)
2. Mount chain holder on door jamb so that knob on chain will reach hole in slide plate
SKU: 1851, 1851-SN
Finishes: Polished Brass and Satin Nickel
Material: Solid Brass
For flush or recessed doors
Bolt surface mounts to face of door
2 keepers allow for surface or mortise frame installation
1. Position bolt at desired point on door and mark location of screws.
2. Close door and extend bolt. Mark position of bolt on door frame.
3. Use bolt mark on door frame for strike placement. Two types of strikes are provided; use appropriate strike for door type, recessed or flush. Mark screw holes and fasten strike in place with screws.
Locks or unlocks with flip action
No mortising required
Easy to install privacy lock
1. Position swing lock on the frame of the door at a convenient height. The lip should be curved towards the door frame.
2. Drill 3/32″ pilot holes 1/2″ deep and install large screws.
$2.79 – $2.89
SKU: 1110, 1110-SN
Finish: Brass Tone & Satin Nickel
5-pin tumbler with hardened steel pins
1-1/4″ bore required
Door Thickness: 1-3/8″ to 2-1/4″
Key Blank: Weiser Blank WR2/WR3
1. At desired height bore the hole for the cylinder 1-1/4″ dimeter, with center at a distance of 2-3/8″ from edge of door.
2. Insert cylinder and ring from the outside of door and place back plate on inside of door. Connect back plate to cylinder with two connecting screws. Cut screws to proper length relative to door thickness.
3. Cut off connecting bar so that it projects 3/8″ beyond inside of door.
4. Plack lock on door so that connecting bar enters slot. Mark holes. Remove lock and drill 1/8″ pilot holes. Attach lock to door by inserting screws through lock into door.
5. Plack strike plate on door jamb lower than centerline of lock to allow for any sag in door. Mark holes. Remove strike plate and drill 1/8″ pilot holes.
6. As needed, chisel (mortise) long lip into door jamb and leave short lip on surface.
$20.29 – $20.59
Can be unlocked with key from inside or outside
Bolt slides into keyed mechanism to lock
Secures door while allowing 2″ opening or viewing or ventilation
Key Blank: Briggs & Stratton B1 & Yale Blank Y13