Finish: Polished Brass
Temporarily attaches to almost any door
Locks or unlocks with flip actions
Uses door strike opening for mount point
Additional security of sliding dead bolt
Secures door while allowing opening for viewing or ventilation
1. Mount side place with sliding bolt inside on door at convenient height. Edge of slide place should be flush with door edge. Install four screws.
2. Mount strike place on door jamb so that sliding bolt engages the hole when door is fully closed. If door fit is tight, chisel out a recess on jamb for the strike plate. Install two screws.
3. Mount chain holder on jamb so that knob on chain will reach the hole in the slide plate when bolt is retracted. Mark and drill three pilot holes 3/32″ diameter and 1-1/4″ deep. Install chain holder with three screws.
SKU: 2320, 2321, 2322
Finishes: Polished Brass, Chrome, Vintage Bronze
Material: Solid Brass
190 degree viewing area
Easy to install in 1/2″ hole
Door Thickness: 1-3/8″ to 2″
1. Mark door viewer location at eye level and centered horizontally on door.
2. Drill 1/8″ pilot hole completely through door.
3. Drill 1-1/8″ hole halfway through door from each side.
4. Install lens from outside.
5. Tighten inside retaining ring.
SKU: 1875, 1875-SN
Finishes: Polished Brass & Satin Nickel
Secures door while allowing 2″ opening for viewing or ventilation
Easy to install
1. Mount long plate 1/4″ from edge of door at convenient height. Large hole at end of slot faces away from door jamb. Install 4 screws. (Drill 1/16″ pilot holes if necessary.)
2. Mount chain holder on door jamb so that knob on chain will reach hole in the slide plate.
3. Slide chain shortener into slot.
4. Place closest link on chain shortener for added protection.
$6.79 – $8.79
SKU: 1110, 1110-SN
Finish: Brass Tone & Satin Nickel
5-pin tumbler with hardened steel pins
1-1/4″ bore required
Door Thickness: 1-3/8″ to 2-1/4″
Key Blank: Weiser Blank WR2/WR3
1. At desired height bore the hole for the cylinder 1-1/4″ dimeter, with center at a distance of 2-3/8″ from edge of door.
2. Insert cylinder and ring from the outside of door and place back plate on inside of door. Connect back plate to cylinder with two connecting screws. Cut screws to proper length relative to door thickness.
3. Cut off connecting bar so that it projects 3/8″ beyond inside of door.
4. Plack lock on door so that connecting bar enters slot. Mark holes. Remove lock and drill 1/8″ pilot holes. Attach lock to door by inserting screws through lock into door.
5. Plack strike plate on door jamb lower than centerline of lock to allow for any sag in door. Mark holes. Remove strike plate and drill 1/8″ pilot holes.
6. As needed, chisel (mortise) long lip into door jamb and leave short lip on surface.
$20.29 – $20.59
SKU: 1849, 1849-SN
For flush or recessed doors
Bolts surface mounts to face of door
2 keepers allow for surface or mortise frame installation
1. Position bolt at desired point on door and mark location of screws.
2. Close door and extend bolt. Mark position of bolt on door frame.
3. Use bolt mark on door frame fro strike placement. Two types of strikes are provided; use appropriate strike for door type, recessed or flush. Mark screw holes and fasten strike in place with screws.