For sliding doors & windows
Locks in closed or vented position
Hardened steel pin locks into retaining ring
Easy to install
Extruded aluminum with no-mar vinyl inserts to protect track
Locks window in closed or vented position
Fits wide & narrow type tracks
For use on sliding windows
1. Close window securely.
2. Placke lock against edge of sliding window on bottom track and turn wing clockwise until wedge is tight.
1. Open sliding window 1-1/2″ to 2″. Place lock against edge of sliding window on bottom track and turn wing nut clockwise until wedge is tight.
$3.09 – $4.79
SKU: 1974, 1974-W
Finishes: Chrome & White
Twist action securely locks door in closed
or vented position
Prevents lifting or sliding of door
Easy to install
For wood, aluminum, & vinyl double hung windows
Locks & unlocks with key
Cam action draws windows together to prevent drafts
Key Blank: Briggs & Stratton B1 & Yale Blank Y13
SKU: 1427, 1427-10B
Finishes: Polished Brass & Oil Rubbed Bronze
Cam action provides tight closure
For aluminum, vinyl, or wood double hung
Secondary lever must be activated to
$4.59 – $4.69
Finish: Aluminum Tone
Securely locks in closed or vented position
Assembled with hardened steel bolt
Easily activated with foot
Locks and unlocks with key
CAUTION: Before installation, check with patio door manufacturer for door specifications. Failure to do so may result in glass breakage!
1. Close sliding door completely.
2. With bolt retracted, place lock in desired position at top or bottom of leading edge of sliding door, leaving enough room to clear track so door slides smoothly.
3. Tap back of lock lightly with hammer to mark bolt hole position; remove lock. Make sure drill will clear glass. Drill 1-1/32″ diameter hole for locking bolt.
4. With bolt extended, position lock and slide bolt into hole. mark screw holes, remove lock and drill 1/8″ diameter holes.
5. Replace lock; install with standard screws and tighten. Or, to make door tamper-proof, remove standard screws and replace with non-removable screws.