$10.29 – $12.39
SKU: 1181, 1181-SN, 1181-VB
Finishes: Polished Brass, Satin Nickel & Vintage Bronze
Adds security to almost any door
Requires 9/16” hole in door edge
SKU: 1847, 1847-SN
Finishes: Polished Brass & Satin Nickel
Material: Solid Brass
For flush or recessed doors
Bolt surface mounts to face of door
2 keepers allow for surface or mortise frame installation
1. Position bolt at desired point on door and mark location of screws.
2. Close door and extend bolt. Mark position of bolt on door frame.
3. Use bolt mark on door frame for strike placement. Two types of strikes are provided; use appropriate strike for door type, recessed or flush. Mark screw holes and fasten strike in place with screws.
SKU: 1855, 1855-SN
For use on French style doors
Requires cutout in door for installation
Easy slide lock action
$20.59 – $22.69
SKU: 1878, 1878-VB
Finishes: Polished Brass & Vintage Bronze
Additional chain mount point to reduce opening distance
Secures door while allowing opening for viewing or ventilation
1. Mount long plate 1/4″ from edge of door at convenient height. Large hole at end of slot faces away from door jamb. Install 4 screws. (Drill 1/16″ pilot holes if necessary.)
2. Mount chain holder on door jamb so that knob on chain will reach hole in the slide plate.
3. Slide chain shortener into slot.
4. Place closest link on chain shortener for added protection.
$4.39 – $5.19
SKU: 1870, 1870-SN
Finishes: Satin Nickel & Polished Brass
Easy to install
1. Mount long plate 1/4″ from edge of door at convenient height. Large hole at end of slot faces away from door jamb. Install 4 screws. (Drill 3/32″ pilot holes if necessary.)
2. Mount chain holder on door jamb so that knob on chain will reach hole in slide plate
Ideal for hotel/motel doors & drawers
Provides extra security to almost any
Locks & unlocks from inside with key
Uses door strike opening for mount point
Hook to catch strike plate on door or lip of cabinet
1. Using key, unlock travel lock and slide out locking bar.
2. Open door or drawer and hook locking bar into strike plate or onto inside lip of cabinet.
3. Close door or drawer and slide locking plate onto bar either horizontally or vertically as desired.
4. Slide lock onto locking bar tight against locking plate. Use key to lock and unlock.