Securely locks in closed or vented
Assembled with hardened steel bolt
Easily activated with foot
Locks/unlocks with key
Key Blank: Briggs & Stratton B1 & Yale Blank Y13
For home & travel
Easy to use
Installs in seconds
Secures your door from an unwanted
Heavy gauge steel construction
1. Align arrow on fork with holes in bottom section.
2. Adjust guard to proper height of door handle. To secure length, rotate inner section until pin pop up through hole in outer section.
3. Place forked end under door handle and set guard foot 10-12″ from bottom of door. Lightly tap end with your foot toward door to secure.
4. To remove: A light tap of foot against door guard away from door will loosen guard.
Finish: Polished Brass
Mounts on vertical track
Locks in closed or vented position
Flips away to allow window to open
1. Close window and attach lock 3″ to 4″ above top of lower sash with nails enclosed.
2. Swing stop closed to engage window stop, preventing window from being raised past window stop.
For sliding door opening 28″- 52″
Telescoping aluminum locking bar
No cutting needed
To install inside sliding door:
1. Place rotating bracket on wall next to stationary door.
2. Mark and drill 1/8″ diameter holes and attach bracket to wall with screws provided.
3. With other end of bar in locking saddle, extend bar to inside edge of sliding door. Hold in horizontal position and mark and drill 1/8″ holes. Install screws through saddle catch into door.
To install outside sliding door:
1. Install jamb and bracket against inside edge of non-moving door.
2. Locking saddle install on inside frame of moveable door. Caution: Care must be taken that locking saddle is positioned at least 2″ above the sliding door handle.
SKU: 1980-CH, 1980-W
Finishes: Chrome & White
Hardened steel locking rod with bracket & keeper
Secures door to jamb
Close moveable panel. Hold in desired location and determine that glass will not interfere with installation.
Warning: Be sure drill and screws will not make contact with glass. Drill 3/32″ screw holes and install locking bar with attached casting on either door jamb. Drill 3/32″ screw holes and install receiving plate in a position that insures lock engagement.
Mounts onto the edge of the upper window
Sliding stud stops opening at desired location
Allows ventilation but prevents entry
Easy to install
1. Open window to desired height (not more than 4″ to 6″)
2. Position lock on inside edge of upper window as shown. Mark hole centers and drill small pilot holes. Install lock with screws provided.
3. Slide spring-loaded contact around to inside (closed) position.
4. Raise lower window (or lower upper window) observing where contact hits lower window frame. Mark center of that point. Install furnished strike plate.