Securely locks in closed or vented
Assembled with hardened steel bolt
Easily activated with foot
Locks/unlocks with key
Key Blank: Briggs & Stratton B1 & Yale Blank Y13
Finish: Polished Brass
Mounts on vertical track
Locks in closed or vented position
Flips away to allow window to open
1. Close window and attach lock 3″ to 4″ above top of lower sash with nails enclosed.
2. Swing stop closed to engage window stop, preventing window from being raised past window stop.
Finish: Aluminum Tone
For sliding door opening 28″- 52″
Telescoping aluminum locking bar
No cutting needed
To install inside sliding door:
1. Place rotating bracket on wall next to stationary door.
2. Mark and drill 1/8″ diameter holes and attach bracket to wall with screws provided.
3. With other end of bar in locking saddle, extend bar to inside edge of sliding door. Hold in horizontal position and mark and drill 1/8″ holes. Install screws through saddle catch into door.
To install outside sliding door:
1. Install jamb and bracket against inside edge of non-moving door.
2. Locking saddle install on inside frame of moveable door. Caution: Care must be taken that locking saddle is positioned at least 2″ above the sliding door handle.
Cam action lock
Locks windows in closed or vented position
1. Place lock on track against window frame.
2. Press down on lever to lock.
3. For loose fitting doors, it may be necessary to place lock inside top track. Press on lever to lock.
SKU: 1980-CH, 1980-W
Finishes: Chrome & White
Hardened steel locking rod with bracket & keeper
Secures door to jamb
Close moveable panel. Hold in desired location and determine that glass will not interfere with installation.
Warning: Be sure drill and screws will not make contact with glass. Drill 3/32″ screw holes and install locking bar with attached casting on either door jamb. Drill 3/32″ screw holes and install receiving plate in a position that insures lock engagement.