Can be unlocked with key from inside or outside
Bolt slides into keyed mechanism to lock
Secures door while allowing 2” opening
for viewing or ventilation
Finish: Polished Brass
Material: Solid Brass
160 degree viewing area
Easy to install in 1/2″ hole
Door Thickness: 1-3/8″ to 2″
1. Mark door viewer location at eye level and centered horizontally on door.
2. Drill 1/8″ pilot hole completely thorough door.
3. Drill 1/2″ hole halfway through door from each side.
4. Install lens from outside.
5. Tighten inside retaining ring.
SKU: 1851, 1851-SN
Finishes: Polished Brass and Satin Nickel
For flush or recessed doors
Bolt surface mounts to face of door
2 keepers allow for surface or mortise frame installation
1. Position bolt at desired point on door and mark location of screws.
2. Close door and extend bolt. Mark position of bolt on door frame.
3. Use bolt mark on door frame for strike placement. Two types of strikes are provided; use appropriate strike for door type, recessed or flush. Mark screw holes and fasten strike in place with screws.
SKU: 1860, 1860-SN, 1860-W
Finishes: Polished Brass, Satin Nickel & White
Secures door while allowing opening for viewing or ventilation
Solid Brass material with steel chain
Easy to install
1. Mount long plate 1/4″ from edge of door at convenient height. Large hole at end of slot faces away from door jamb. Install 4 screws. (Drill 3/32″ pilot holes if necessary.)
2. Mount chain holder on door jamb so that knob on chain will reach hole in slide plate.
Temporarily attaches to almost any door
Locks or unlocks with flip actions
Uses door strike opening for mount point
Secures door while allowing 2″ opening or viewing or ventilation
Key Blank: Briggs & Stratton B1 & Yale Blank Y13