Finish: Polished Brass
Locks in closed or vented position
Non-removable screws included
Recommended for wood windows only
Locks & unlocks with key
Key Blank: Briggs & Stratton B1 & Yale Blank Y13
For interior or exterior use
Rotating bolt to prevent sawing
SKU: 1427, 1427-10B
Finishes: Polished Brass & Oil Rubbed Bronze
Cam action provides tight closure
For aluminum, vinyl, or wood double hung
Secondary lever must be activated to
$4.59 – $4.69
For sliding door opening 28″- 52″
Telescoping aluminum locking bar
No cutting needed
To install inside sliding door:
1. Place rotating bracket on wall next to stationary door.
2. Mark and drill 1/8″ diameter holes and attach bracket to wall with screws provided.
3. With other end of bar in locking saddle, extend bar to inside edge of sliding door. Hold in horizontal position and mark and drill 1/8″ holes. Install screws through saddle catch into door.
To install outside sliding door:
1. Install jamb and bracket against inside edge of non-moving door.
2. Locking saddle install on inside frame of moveable door. Caution: Care must be taken that locking saddle is positioned at least 2″ above the sliding door handle.
Mounts on vertical track
Flips away to allow window to open
1. Close window and attach lock three to four inches above top of lower sash with nails enclosed.
2. Swing stop closed to engage window stop, preventing window from being raised past window stop.
For home & travel
Easy to use
Installs in seconds
Secures your door from an unwanted
Heavy gauge steel construction
1. Align arrow on fork with holes in bottom section.
2. Adjust guard to proper height of door handle. To secure length, rotate inner section until pin pop up through hole in outer section.
3. Place forked end under door handle and set guard foot 10-12″ from bottom of door. Lightly tap end with your foot toward door to secure.
4. To remove: A light tap of foot against door guard away from door will loosen guard.