Locks in closed or vented position
Non-removable screws included
Locks & unlocks with key
Comes with 2 inserts (not shown)
Key Blank: Briggs & Stratton B1 & Yale Blank Y13
Cam action lock
Locks windows in closed or vented position
1. Place lock on track against window frame.
2. Press down on lever to lock.
3. For loose fitting doors, it may be necessary to place lock inside top track. Press on lever to lock.
SKU: 1427, 1427-10B
Finishes: Polished Brass & Oil Rubbed Bronze
Cam action provides tight closure
For aluminum, vinyl, or wood double hung
Secondary lever must be activated to
$4.59 – $4.69
Finish: Aluminum Tone
Securely locks in closed or vented position
Assembled with hardened steel bolt
Easily activated with foot
Locks and unlocks with key
CAUTION: Before installation, check with patio door manufacturer for door specifications. Failure to do so may result in glass breakage!
1. Close sliding door completely.
2. With bolt retracted, place lock in desired position at top or bottom of leading edge of sliding door, leaving enough room to clear track so door slides smoothly.
3. Tap back of lock lightly with hammer to mark bolt hole position; remove lock. Make sure drill will clear glass. Drill 1-1/32″ diameter hole for locking bolt.
4. With bolt extended, position lock and slide bolt into hole. mark screw holes, remove lock and drill 1/8″ diameter holes.
5. Replace lock; install with standard screws and tighten. Or, to make door tamper-proof, remove standard screws and replace with non-removable screws.
For sliding doors & windows
Hardened steel pin locks into retaining ring
Easy to install