Finishes: Polished Brass
Requires 7/8” mounting hole
Max cabinet or drawer thickness 3/4”
Key Blank: Briggs & Stratton B1 & Yale Blank Y13
Keyed locking for maximum security
Requires 3/4″ mounting hole
For wood or metal door or drawer
2 washers for 90 or 180 degree rotation
Max drawer thickness 3/4″
Finish: Polished Brass
Max drawer thickness 1/4″
1. Mount template to door or drawer.
2. Remove cam from lock. Drill 3/4″ diameter hole.
3. Place collar onto lock and insert lock into hole.
4. Place spur washer (for wood only) to lock.
5. Place 3/4″ nut tightly.
6. Place 90 to 180 rotation washer, whichever is preferred.
7. Place cam (either straight or bent, whichever suits conditions better). Adjust cam by bending it slightly.
8. Fasten lock with lock washer and screw.
Max drawer thickness 1/2″
Includes strike plate
Max drawer thickness 7/8”
Key Blank: RV & Camper Blank CH751
1. Drill 7/8″ hole form front to inside of door. Hole should be 3/4″ from door edge.
2. Install lock with screws provided.
3. Locate strike position.
4. Mortise out surface and mount strike.
Locks without key