Finishes: Polished Brass
Requires 7/8” mounting hole
Max cabinet or drawer thickness 3/4”
Key Blank: Briggs & Stratton B1 & Yale Blank Y13
Finishes: Stainless Steel & Vintage Bronze
Keyed locking for maximum security
Requires 3/4” mounting hole
For wood or metal door or drawer
2 washers for 90 or 180 degree rotation
Max drawer thickness 1/4”
$6.19 – $7.19
Finish: Polished Brass
Includes strike plate
Max drawer thickness 7/8”
Key Blank: RV & Camper Blank CH751
1. Drill 7/8″ hole form front to inside of door. Hole should be 3/4″ from door edge.
2. Install lock with screws provided.
3. Locate strike position.
4. Mortise out surface and mount strike.
3 cams included to fit most applications
Key Blank: Import Mailbox Blank HL1-M
Use a locking cam that matches your old lock.
1. Remove old mailbox lock by removing rear nut behind locking bar. Then remove locking cam and large nut behind door face.
2. Install new lock using reverse procedure from step #1.
Max drawer thickness 1/2