$20.59 – $22.69
SKU: 1855, 1855-SN
Finishes: Polished Brass & Satin Nickel
Material: Solid Brass
For use on French style doors
Requires cutout in door for installation
Easy slide lock action
Finish: Brass Tone
5-pin tumbler with hardened steel pins
Dual single or double cylinder locking unit & strike
Locks door to jamb to prevent forced
Door Thickness: 1-3/8″ to 2-1/4″
1-1/4″ bore required
Includes tamper-resistant shutter guard
Key Blank: Weiser Blank WR2/WR3
CAUTIONS: Do not unscrew small retaining screws at rear of cylinder. Use only dry lubricant (graphite) on locks. Keep away clear of foreign objects.
1. Select convenient height for lock and place template against edge of door.
2. Mark hole positions. Bore 1-3/8″ hole for cylinder where indicated. Note: Bore through door until tip of drill barely emerges from other side. Remove drill bit and complete hole by drilling from opposite side to reduce splintering.
3. Drill 3/32″ diameter holes 1/2″ deep from attachment screws.
4. Insert cylinder and trim ring from outside of door. Attach backplate with two connecting bolts. Note: If bolts are too long, saw or break at groove, using caution to avoid marring the thread.
5. Cut or break connecting bar so it projects 3/8″ to 1/2″ beyond the inside of the door.
6. Plack lock on door so connecting bar enters “X” slot in back of lock. Secure with large mounting screws.
7. Align strike carefully, using template as a guide. Draw outline of strike on door jamb trim and chisel wood away (mortise) so strike mates freely with locking bars.
8. Mark mounting homes for strike, dill pilot holes, and secure strike to door jamb with screws provided.
SKU: 1847, 1847-SN
For flush or recessed doors
Bolt surface mounts to face of door
2 keepers allow for surface or mortise frame installation
1. Position bolt at desired point on door and mark location of screws.
2. Close door and extend bolt. Mark position of bolt on door frame.
3. Use bolt mark on door frame for strike placement. Two types of strikes are provided; use appropriate strike for door type, recessed or flush. Mark screw holes and fasten strike in place with screws.
Ideal for hotel/motel doors & drawers
Provides extra security to almost any
Locks & unlocks from inside with key
Uses door strike opening for mount point
Hook to catch strike plate on door or lip of cabinet
1. Using key, unlock travel lock and slide out locking bar.
2. Open door or drawer and hook locking bar into strike plate or onto inside lip of cabinet.
3. Close door or drawer and slide locking plate onto bar either horizontally or vertically as desired.
4. Slide lock onto locking bar tight against locking plate. Use key to lock and unlock.
Finish: Vintage Bronze
Secures door while allowing opening for
viewing or ventilation
Solid Brass material with steel chain
Easy to install
1. Mount long plate 1/4″ from edge of door at convenient height. Large hole at end of slot faces away from door jamb. Install 4 screws. (Drill 3/32″ pilot holes if necessary.)
2. Mount chain holder on door jamb so that knob on chain will reach hole in slide plate.