$20.59 – $22.69
SKU: 1855, 1855-SN
Finishes: Polished Brass & Satin Nickel
Material: Solid Brass
For use on French style doors
Requires cutout in door for installation
Easy slide lock action
Finish: Polished Brass
Secures door while allowing 2” opening
for viewing or ventilation
Easy to install
$10.29 – $20.59
Ideal for hotel/motel doors & drawers
Provides extra security to almost any
Locks & unlocks from inside with key
Uses door strike opening for mount point
Hook to catch strike plate on door or lip of cabinet
1. Using key, unlock travel lock and slide out locking bar.
2. Open door or drawer and hook locking bar into strike plate or onto inside lip of cabinet.
3. Close door or drawer and slide locking plate onto bar either horizontally or vertically as desired.
4. Slide lock onto locking bar tight against locking plate. Use key to lock and unlock.
Can be unlocked with key from inside or outside
Bolt slides into keyed mechanism to lock
Secures door while allowing 2″ opening or viewing or ventilation
Key Blank: Briggs & Stratton B1 & Yale Blank Y13
SKU: 1853, 1853-SN
Includes keeper for surface mount
Easy to install
1. Position bolt plate on door at desired location and mark screw holes. Drill 3/32″ diameter pilot holes 1/2″ deep and fasten bolt plate to door with screws.
2. Position strike plate on door jamb over bolt, making sure bolt will slide into strike properly with bolt extended. mark screw hole locations. Drill 3/32″ diameter pilot holes 1/2″ deep and fasten strike plate to jamb with screws.
SKU: 1875, 1875-SN
Secures door while allowing 2″ opening for viewing or ventilation
1. Mount long plate 1/4″ from edge of door at convenient height. Large hole at end of slot faces away from door jamb. Install 4 screws. (Drill 1/16″ pilot holes if necessary.)
2. Mount chain holder on door jamb so that knob on chain will reach hole in the slide plate.
3. Slide chain shortener into slot.
4. Place closest link on chain shortener for added protection.
$6.79 – $8.79