$20.59 – $22.69
SKU: 1855, 1855-SN
Finishes: Polished Brass & Satin Nickel
Material: Solid Brass
For use on French style doors
Requires cutout in door for installation
Easy slide lock action
Ideal for hotel/motel doors & drawers
Provides extra security to almost any
Locks & unlocks from inside with key
Uses door strike opening for mount point
Hook to catch strike plate on door or lip of cabinet
1. Using key, unlock travel lock and slide out locking bar.
2. Open door or drawer and hook locking bar into strike plate or onto inside lip of cabinet.
3. Close door or drawer and slide locking plate onto bar either horizontally or vertically as desired.
4. Slide lock onto locking bar tight against locking plate. Use key to lock and unlock.
SKU: 1849, 1849-SN
For flush or recessed doors
Bolts surface mounts to face of door
2 keepers allow for surface or mortise frame installation
1. Position bolt at desired point on door and mark location of screws.
2. Close door and extend bolt. Mark position of bolt on door frame.
3. Use bolt mark on door frame fro strike placement. Two types of strikes are provided; use appropriate strike for door type, recessed or flush. Mark screw holes and fasten strike in place with screws.
Finish: Polished Brass
160 degree viewing area
Easy to install in 1/2″ hole
Door Thickness: 1-3/8″ to 2″
1. Mark door viewer location at eye level and centered horizontally on door.
2. Drill 1/8″ pilot hole completely thorough door.
3. Drill 1/2″ hole halfway through door from each side.
4. Install lens from outside.
5. Tighten inside retaining ring.
Locks or unlocks with flip action
No mortising required
Easy to install privacy lock
1. Position swing lock on the frame of the door at a convenient height. The lip should be curved towards the door frame.
2. Drill 3/32″ pilot holes 1/2″ deep and install large screws.
$2.79 – $2.89
SKU: 1853, 1853-SN
Includes keeper for surface mount
Easy to install
1. Position bolt plate on door at desired location and mark screw holes. Drill 3/32″ diameter pilot holes 1/2″ deep and fasten bolt plate to door with screws.
2. Position strike plate on door jamb over bolt, making sure bolt will slide into strike properly with bolt extended. mark screw hole locations. Drill 3/32″ diameter pilot holes 1/2″ deep and fasten strike plate to jamb with screws.