$20.59 – $22.69
SKU: 1855, 1855-SN
Finishes: Polished Brass & Satin Nickel
Material: Solid Brass
For use on French style doors
Requires cutout in door for installation
Easy slide lock action
Finish: Brass Tone
5-pin tumbler with hardened steel pins
Dual single or double cylinder locking unit & strike
Locks door to jamb to prevent forced
Door Thickness: 1-3/8″ to 2-1/4″
1-1/4″ bore required
Includes tamper-resistant shutter guard
Key Blank: Weiser Blank WR2/WR3
CAUTIONS: Do not unscrew small retaining screws at rear of cylinder. Use only dry lubricant (graphite) on locks. Keep away clear of foreign objects.
1. Select convenient height for lock and place template against edge of door.
2. Mark hole positions. Bore 1-3/8″ hole for cylinder where indicated. Note: Bore through door until tip of drill barely emerges from other side. Remove drill bit and complete hole by drilling from opposite side to reduce splintering.
3. Drill 3/32″ diameter holes 1/2″ deep from attachment screws.
4. Insert cylinder and trim ring from outside of door. Attach backplate with two connecting bolts. Note: If bolts are too long, saw or break at groove, using caution to avoid marring the thread.
5. Cut or break connecting bar so it projects 3/8″ to 1/2″ beyond the inside of the door.
6. Plack lock on door so connecting bar enters “X” slot in back of lock. Secure with large mounting screws.
7. Align strike carefully, using template as a guide. Draw outline of strike on door jamb trim and chisel wood away (mortise) so strike mates freely with locking bars.
8. Mark mounting homes for strike, dill pilot holes, and secure strike to door jamb with screws provided.
Finish: Polished Brass
180 degree viewing area
Easy to install in 1-1/8″ hole
Door Thickness: 1-3/8″ to 2″
1. Mark door viewer location at eye level and centered horizontally on door.
2. Drill 1/8″ pilot hole completely through door.
3. Drill 1-1/8″ hole halfway through door from each side.
4. Install lens from outside.
5. Tighten inside retaining ring.
SKU: 1110, 1110-SN
Finish: Brass Tone & Satin Nickel
1. At desired height bore the hole for the cylinder 1-1/4″ dimeter, with center at a distance of 2-3/8″ from edge of door.
2. Insert cylinder and ring from the outside of door and place back plate on inside of door. Connect back plate to cylinder with two connecting screws. Cut screws to proper length relative to door thickness.
3. Cut off connecting bar so that it projects 3/8″ beyond inside of door.
4. Plack lock on door so that connecting bar enters slot. Mark holes. Remove lock and drill 1/8″ pilot holes. Attach lock to door by inserting screws through lock into door.
5. Plack strike plate on door jamb lower than centerline of lock to allow for any sag in door. Mark holes. Remove strike plate and drill 1/8″ pilot holes.
6. As needed, chisel (mortise) long lip into door jamb and leave short lip on surface.
$20.29 – $20.59
SKU: 1875, 1875-SN
Secures door while allowing 2″ opening for viewing or ventilation
Easy to install
1. Mount long plate 1/4″ from edge of door at convenient height. Large hole at end of slot faces away from door jamb. Install 4 screws. (Drill 1/16″ pilot holes if necessary.)
2. Mount chain holder on door jamb so that knob on chain will reach hole in the slide plate.
3. Slide chain shortener into slot.
4. Place closest link on chain shortener for added protection.
$6.79 – $8.79
SKU: 1873, 1873-SN, 1873-VB
Finishes: Polished Brass, Satin Nickel & Vintage Bronze
Secures door while allowing 2” opening
for viewing or ventilation
Pin provides added security
$13.39 – $20.59