Finish: Prime Coat Gray
Covers unused latch face cutouts
Dimensions: 2.25″ x 1.10″
1. Insert filler plate into door edge.
2. Install screws.
SKU: 1110, 1110-SN
Finish: Brass Tone & Satin Nickel
5-pin tumbler with hardened steel pins
1-1/4″ bore required
Door Thickness: 1-3/8″ to 2-1/4″
Key Blank: Weiser Blank WR2/WR3
1. At desired height bore the hole for the cylinder 1-1/4″ dimeter, with center at a distance of 2-3/8″ from edge of door.
2. Insert cylinder and ring from the outside of door and place back plate on inside of door. Connect back plate to cylinder with two connecting screws. Cut screws to proper length relative to door thickness.
3. Cut off connecting bar so that it projects 3/8″ beyond inside of door.
4. Plack lock on door so that connecting bar enters slot. Mark holes. Remove lock and drill 1/8″ pilot holes. Attach lock to door by inserting screws through lock into door.
5. Plack strike plate on door jamb lower than centerline of lock to allow for any sag in door. Mark holes. Remove strike plate and drill 1/8″ pilot holes.
6. As needed, chisel (mortise) long lip into door jamb and leave short lip on surface.
$20.29 – $20.59
Self adhesive & paintable
Repairs or prevents wall damage
$4.09 – $4.49
Finish: Polished Brass
1/4″ adjustment for tight fit of door to frame
Stops door rattle
Assures engagement of dead latch function
Residential or commercial frames
Dimensions: 1-1/4″ x 2-3/4″
Door Thickness: All
Before starting first check door thickness for proper template alignment and then follow installation instructions.
-If door thickness is 1-3/4″ place template frame 3/16″ from door jamb.
-If door thickness is 1-3/8″ place template on the door jamb.
1. Remove old strike.
2. Center template with latch hole and tape in place.
3. Position new strike in place and mark two holes. Chisel out area behind strike if needed or a flush fit is desired.
4. Drill 1/8″ pilot holes 2″ deep. Adjust to fit door.
Finish: Polished Brass
Knobs and trim plates
Case-hardened steel case
Lock bolt is key activated both inside & outside
Bolt reversible to left and right handed door
Requires mortise cutout
Replaces most bit key mortise locks with 2-1/4″ backset
1. Fold template (see insert included) along dotted line and wrap around inside edge of door at a convenient height. mark holes A and B through template.
2. Position vertical line C in center of door thickness and mark holes as shown. Be sure the template does not move up or down.
3. Remove template and drill seven 5/8″ diameter holes 3″ into edge of door where C holes were drawn. Chisel out remaining wood to form a pocket in the edge of the door measuring 5/8″ wide by 4-1/8″ long by 3″ deep.
4. Drill one 3/4″ hole on mark A through the door. Drill four 5/16″ holes as indicated through the door to form slot B.
5. Insert mortise lock into pocket, draw a line around the face plate, and remove lock. Chisel out the wood within the lines to a depth of approximately 3/32″. Insert lock occasionally to ensure proper depth.
6. Insert lock into door and attach with two flathead screws.
7. Position trim plates on door in line with lock and attach using eight oval-head screws.
8. Insert spindle through hole A and attach knobs at each end of spindle.
9. Position strike in line with latch and attach with two flathead screws.
Finish: Stainless Steel
Use on wood or metal jambs
Works with most commercial Grade 1 lock sets
Dimensions: 1-1/4″ x 4-7/8″
1. Remove old strike
2. Place strike on jamb, centered over latch hole.
3. Mark outline of strike on door jamb.
4. Using chisel, cut out area for strike 1/16″ deep.
5. Install screws.
Proposition 65 Warning