Finishes: Vintage Bronze
Requires 7/8″ mounting hole
Max cabinet or drawer thickness 1-1/8″
Key Blank: Briggs & Stratton B1 & Yale Blank Y13
Finish: Polished Brass
Easy to install replacement
Brass plated steel
Key cylinder is offset from center
1. Remove old mailbox lock by removing screw.
2. Position lock on mailbox and re-install screws.
Keyed locking for maximum security
Requires 3/4” mounting hole
For wood or metal door or drawer
2 washers for 90 or 180 degree rotation
Max drawer thickness 1/2
Locks without key
Easy to install
New or for replacement application
Hex nut threaded cylinder
3 cams included to fit most applications
Key Blank: Import Mailbox Blank HL1-M
Use a locking cam that matches your old lock.
1. Remove old mailbox lock by removing rear nut behind locking bar. Then remove locking cam and large nut behind door face.
2. Install new lock using reverse procedure form step #1.
Ideal for cabinets & cases with sliding glass doors
Adjustable length for many alignments
1. Slide outside door to open position. Place lock on inside as shown and tighten screw. To avoid breaking glass, do not over-tighten.
2. Close sliding doors completely.
3. Slide lock over notched locking place, fitting the flat side against outside door edge.