Finishes: Vintage Bronze
Requires 7/8″ mounting hole
Max cabinet or drawer thickness 1-1/8″
Key Blank: Briggs & Stratton B1 & Yale Blank Y13
Finish: Polished Brass
3 cams included to fit most applications
Key Blank: Import Mailbox Blank HL1-M
Use a locking cam that matches your old lock.
1. Remove old mailbox lock by removing rear nut behind locking bar. Then remove locking cam and large nut behind door face.
2. Install new lock using reverse procedure from step #1.
Ideal for cabinets & cases with sliding glass doors
Adjustable length for many alignments
1. Slide outside door to open position. Place lock on inside door as shown and tighten screw. To avoid breaking glass, do not over-tighten.
2. Close sliding doors completely.
3. Slide lock over notched locking plate, fitting the flat side against outside door edge.
Keyed locking for maximum security
Requires 3/4″ mounting hole
For wood or metal door or drawer
2 washers for 90 or 180 degree rotation
Max drawer thickness 1/4″
1. Mount template to door or drawer.
2. Remove cam from lock. Drill 3/4″ diameter hole.
3. Place collar onto lock and insert lock into hole.
4. Place spur washer (for wood only) to lock.
5. Place 3/4″ nut tightly.
6. Place 90 to 180 rotation washer, whichever is preferred.
7. Place cam (either straight or bent, whichever suits conditions better). Adjust cam by bending it slightly.
8. Fasten lock with lock washer and screw.
Finishes: Stainless Steel & Vintage Bronze
Max drawer thickness 3/4″
$6.69 – $10.59
Finishes: Polished Brass
Requires 7/8” mounting hole
Max cabinet or drawer thickness 3/4”