Locks without key
Key Blank: Briggs & Stratton B1 & Yale Bank Y13
Finish: Polished Brass
Keyed locking for maximum security
Requires 3/4″ mounting hole
For wood or metal door or drawer
2 washers for 90 or 180 degree rotation
Max drawer thickness 1/4″
Key Blank: Briggs & Stratton B1 & Yale Blank Y13
1. Mount template to door or drawer.
2. Remove cam from lock. Drill 3/4″ diameter hole.
3. Place collar onto lock and insert lock into hole.
4. Place spur washer (for wood only) to lock.
5. Place 3/4″ nut tightly.
6. Place 90 to 180 rotation washer, whichever is preferred.
7. Place cam (either straight or bent, whichever suits conditions better). Adjust cam by bending it slightly.
8. Fasten lock with lock washer and screw.
3 cams included to fit most applications
Key Blank: Import Mailbox Blank HL1-M
Use a locking cam that matches your old lock.
1. Remove old mailbox lock by removing rear nut behind locking bar. Then remove locking cam and large nut behind door face.
2. Install new lock using reverse procedure from step #1.