Locks without key
Key Blank: Briggs & Stratton B1 & Yale Bank Y13
Finish: Polished Brass
Easy to install
New or for replacement application
Versatile – Can be installed with screws or
by turning wing clips
1. Remove old mailbox lock by removing screw.
2. Position lock on mailbox and re-install screws.
Keyed locking for maximum security
Requires 3/4″ mounting hole
For wood or metal door or drawer
2 washers for 90 or 180 degree rotation
Max drawer thickness 1/4″
Key Blank: Briggs & Stratton B1 & Yale Blank Y13
Max drawer thickness 3/4″
Ideal for cabinets & cases with sliding glass doors
Adjustable length for many alignments
1. Slide outside door to open position. Place lock on inside as shown and tighten screw. To avoid breaking glass, do not over-tighten.
2. Close sliding doors completely.
3. Slide lock over notched locking place, fitting the flat side against outside door edge.
SKU: 1355, 1355-VB
Finishes: Polished Brass & Vintage Bronze
Requires 7/8″ mounting hole
Max cabinet or drawer thickness 3/4″
$5.79 – $6.49