Locks without key
Key Blank: Briggs & Stratton B1 & Yale Bank Y13
Finish: Polished Brass
Keyed locking for maximum security
Requires 3/4″ mounting hole
For wood or metal door or drawer
2 washers for 90 or 180 degree rotation
Max drawer thickness 1/4″
Key Blank: Briggs & Stratton B1 & Yale Blank Y13
1. Mount template to door or drawer.
2. Remove cam from lock. Drill 3/4″ diameter hole.
3. Place collar onto lock and insert lock into hole.
4. Place spur washer (for wood only) to lock.
5. Place 3/4″ nut tightly.
6. Place 90 to 180 rotation washer, whichever is preferred.
7. Place cam (either straight or bent, whichever suits conditions better). Adjust cam by bending it slightly.
8. Fasten lock with lock washer and screw.
Max drawer thickness 1/2″
Easy to install replacement
Brass plated steel
Key cylinder is offset from center
1. Remove old mailbox lock by removing screw.
2. Position lock on mailbox and re-install screws.
SKU: 1356, 1356-VB
Finishes: Polished Brass & Vintage Bronze
Requires 7/8″ mounting hole
Max cabinet or drawer thickness 1-1/8″
1. Drill 7/8″ diameter hole for lock if necessary.
2. Push lock through hole form inside of drawer. Use lock for template to mark screw holes.
3. Drill small pilot holes 1/2″ deep and screw lock into position.
$6.79 – $7.69