Keyed locking for maximum security
Requires 3/4″ mounting hole
For wood or metal door or drawer
2 washers for 90 or 180 degree rotation
Max drawer thickness 3/4″
Key Blank: Briggs & Stratton B1 & Yale Blank Y13
Locks without key
Finish: Polished Brass
Max drawer thickness 1/4″
1. Mount template to door or drawer.
2. Remove cam from lock. Drill 3/4″ diameter hole.
3. Place collar onto lock and insert lock into hole.
4. Place spur washer (for wood only) to lock.
5. Place 3/4″ nut tightly.
6. Place 90 to 180 rotation washer, whichever is preferred.
7. Place cam (either straight or bent, whichever suits conditions better). Adjust cam by bending it slightly.
8. Fasten lock with lock washer and screw.
Ideal for cabinets & cases with sliding glass doors
Adjustable length for many alignments
1. Slide outside door to open position. Place lock on inside door as shown and tighten screw. To avoid breaking glass, do not over-tighten.
2. Close sliding doors completely.
3. Slide lock over notched locking plate, fitting the flat side against outside door edge.