Pair with spindle & roses
For old style passage locks
Spindle size: 7mm
1. Remove old knobs and spindle.
2. Twist one knob onto spindle and slide through door. Twist other knob on other side of spindle.
Finish: Polished Brass
Material: Solid Brass
Knob pair with spindle
Use on various interior mortise locksets
or latch sets
Mortise lock with faceplate
Case-hardened steel case
Replaces most bit key mortise locks with 2-1/4″ backset
Bolt reversible to left and right handed door
Requires mortise cutout
1. Remove old lock and strike plate.
2. Position new lock into hole and pound in with hammer. Make sure deadbolt is on the bottom.
3. Attache with screws provided.
4. Align strike plate with existing holes and attach with screws provided.
SKU: 1035, 1036
Finish: Polished Brass & Chrome
Fits standard size doors
Use on wood or metal jambs
Dimensions: 4-7/8″ long, 3-3/8″ lip
Door Thickness: All
1. Place strike on jamb, centered over latch hole.
2. Mark outline of strike on door jamb.
3. Using chisel, cut out area for strike 1/16″ deep.
4. Install screws.
Glass knobs and trim plates
Lock bolt is key activated both inside & outside
1. Fold template (see insert included) along dotted line and wrap around inside edge of door at a convenient height. mark holes A and B through template.
2. Position vertical line C in center of door thickness and mark holes as shown. Be sure the template does not move up or down.
3. Remove template and drill seven 5/8″ diameter holes 3″ into edge of door where C holes were drawn. Chisel out remaining wood to form a pocket in the edge of the door measuring 5/8″ wide by 4-1/8″ long by 3″ deep.
4. Drill one 3/4″ hole on mark A through the door. Drill four 5/16″ holes as indicated through the door to form slot B.
5. Insert mortise lock into pocket, draw a line around the face plate, and remove lock. Chisel out the wood within the lines to a depth of approximately 3/32″. Insert lock occasionally to ensure proper depth.
6. Insert lock into door and attach with two flathead screws.
7. Position trim plates on door in line with lock and attach using eight oval-head screws.
8. Insert spindle through hole A and attach knobs at each end of spindle.
9. Position strike in line with latch and attach with two flathead screws.