Finishes: Vintage Bronze
Requires 7/8″ mounting hole
Max cabinet or drawer thickness 1-1/8″
Key Blank: Briggs & Stratton B1 & Yale Blank Y13
Keyed locking for maximum security
Requires 3/4″ mounting hole
For wood or metal door or drawer
2 washers for 90 or 180 degree rotation
Max drawer thickness 3/4″
Ideal for cabinets & cases with sliding glass doors
Adjustable length for many alignments
1. Slide outside door to open position. Place lock on inside as shown and tighten screw. To avoid breaking glass, do not over-tighten.
2. Close sliding doors completely.
3. Slide lock over notched locking place, fitting the flat side against outside door edge.
Finish: Polished Brass
Requires 7/8” mounting hole
Includes strike plate
Max drawer thickness 7/8”
Key Blank: RV & Camper Blank CH751
1. Drill 7/8″ hole form front to inside of door. Hole should be 3/4″ from door edge.
2. Install lock with screws provided.
3. Locate strike position.
4. Mortise out surface and mount strike.
Max drawer thickness 1/4″
Finishes: Polished Brass
Max cabinet or drawer thickness 3/4”